OPI Hollywood Holidays

choseck

Any recommendations from the new Hollywood Holiday collection?

Also, anyone notice how certain colors peel? The red one from the Russian collection is TERRIBLE for this, it just peels right off, my trainer has the exact same problem with the color, so I know its not just me or the bottle is defective or anything like that.

Dreamergirl3

I NEED to get: Have You Seen My Limo, Who Are You Wearing, and Hollywood Blonde.

weird about the peeling, I haven't experienced that with OPI polishes so far.

jenii

The ones I'm really interested in are Hollywood Blonde, Stars In My Eyes, and Have You Seen My Limo.

I'm definitely gonna try and get my hands on those ones.

glam8babe

i really want Hollywood blonde
greengrin.gif
looks gorgeous

blazeno.8

When you say peel do you mean that they come off the nail in one smooth even piece?

If so then I've had that problem with OPI before. I notice that it really happens when I'm in a humid area (shower) and/or if I have put on a clear gloss top coat.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

I have "call my M-agent-a " I love it, I haven't had a problem with peeling yet. I dont know if I like the new "wide" brushes yet though.

purrtykitty

I'm drooling over Hollywood Blonde!! I saw it last week when I was shopping, but it wasn't at the beauty store I usually go to...gotta get those reward points!

*Dani*

I got Stars In My Eyes, I've Red the Script and No Autographs Please, which I'm wearing right now. I love them
kissy.gif

Renee

I just had Pretty at the Premier put on my toes and it is the prettiest ruby color!

V15U4L_3RR0R

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxAxC-_ATTACK
How much do you all usually pay for OPI polishes?

I pay £9.50 at my local salon. I really wish I could get some of the hollywood holidays ones but I can't afford them just now.
ssad.gif
Though I did recently buy The Thrill of Brazil which is a beautiful true red colour and the polish is amazing! I can't believe how well they go on and how smooth and shiny they are and it lasts for ages!!

MxAxC-_ATTACK

I saw them at a beauty supply store , and they were like 9 -14 Dollars each! I couldn't believe it! I pay about $3.50 for mine at my supply store. I forget how much things cost outside the profession.

nibjet

have you seen my limo and who are you wearing are beautiful! I've abandoned my Lincoln Park After Dark for them! At least for a little while anyway, lol

Amaranth

I just picked up Hollywood Blonde (kind of by accident, I just saw it and didn't realize it was new or anything) two days ago and tried it out when I got home. It is sooo beautiful! It's very sheer, I don't think you CAN get it completely opaque, but it comes out this really pretty champagne-pink colour (a little less pink than in the bottle) and very very shimmery. It's the perfect amount of shimmer for me in a neutral colour, it's like, neutral, but still fun. I highly recommend! Hasn't peeled on me yet, which is actually odd because colours ALWAYS peel on me, no matter what they are.

Applegreen

I have Hollywood Blonde, Who Are You Wearing, Pretty at the Premiere, Season's Screenings and Wine Me & Dine Me. Haven't noticed any peeling. Hollywood Blonde is a bit too glitzy and silvery for my taste and colouring. I really recommend Who Are You Wearing (it's much prettier than Russian Navy) and the reds, PatP and WM&DM especially. At least on my pale yellow-ish fingers they look great.
smiles.gif

missmacqtr

i'm still waiting for my order to come i will tell what i think about them when i get them here..but i really fall in love with Hollywood Blonde when i saw a swatch of it..

Latest posts