Opinions? Blonde wanting to go dark!

AlliSwan

Natural:
IMG_4510.jpg

20081027-bhj7aq4u89b8q7kk9f6fph26p1.jpg

And with a wig to show color (I'd probably go a shade lighter, I don't want to go jet black, just a very dark, cool-toned espresso)--but I don't have that much hair so it will of course look a little different:
102308_155600.jpg

VideoSnapshot3.jpg

rachybloom

I actually think you look a lot better with that darker hair. I went from being a light brown/auburn to deep burgundy/brown and WOW what a difference.. I got compliments for weeks haha.

but seriously, it makes your skin look beautiful and your eyes pop! go for it

AlliSwan

Thanks everyone for the input! I've lived on my own for...7 years now? But my mom is my best friend and of course doesn't want me to dye it lol so I'm torn!

macosophy

i like the blonde look (the second picture).
the reason i prefer it is because on the pictures where you have dark hair your eyebrows look unnatural. and the overall look is kind of dramatic. as a blonde you seem brighter and more happy-go-lucky.
too bad i`m the only one who thinks this way
ssad.gif

RoseyPosey

I like the blonde better. I lilke the brown and i think it looks nice, but i definitely like you as a blonde better!

blindpassion

Dooo it, you look beautiful as a brunette. I used to be a blonde, went dark, and have never looked back. So so much easier to look after as well
smiles.gif

Zoffe

I like both hair colorso n you, actually
smiles.gif

I'm naturally blond and have dyed my hair black. I love it but it's kinda a pain in the a** to maintain... It looks super ugly when you can see the roots so you have to dye it pretty often.

dizzygoo82

do it!!! i just went from naturally blonde to a dark brownish red and i love it! it's definitely different and it took a few days to get used to it! hahah..but i think you'd look great as a brunette!!

AlliSwan

Well, I made my appointment for tomorrow afternoon! Hopefully I won't chicken out and I will be back with pics!

k.a.t

Go for it! Dark hair really suits you, i'm liking the dark cool-toned-espresso idea...sounds yummy!

antleila

Brunette is definitely in this fall. The blonde hair is nice - very girl next door - but the dark color gives you an exotic almost ethnic look. You're skin tone works well with the darker hair. I Can't wait to see the new pictures.

AlliSwan

Quote:
Originally Posted by antleila
Brunette is definitely in this fall. The blonde hair is nice - very girl next door - but the dark color gives you an exotic almost ethnic look. You're skin tone works well with the darker hair. I Can't wait to see the new pictures.

You so just made my night with this comment! I would love to look less girl next door and more exotic/ethnic. It's so boring being a plain old white girl! I wish I had some awesome mixed background that was hard for anyone to pinpoint right off the bat.

Penn

Quote:
Originally Posted by antleila

I completely agree.

AlliSwan

I thought it would take some getting used to, but I love love LOVE it! The first treatment she did was pretty dark but when it was rinsed out, my hair was like...light-medium honey brown. She said in ten years she's never seen virgin hair refuse to take color like that. So we kicked it up a lot and it came out near black but it's going to fade pretty quickly to an Audrina-from-The-Hills-brown!
IMG_4609.jpg

IMG_4608.jpg

VideoSnapshot3-1.jpg