Opinions on Sunshrine?

aquend

Has anyone tried the products from this collection. There really isn't any talk of it.

Rants and/or Raves would be greatly appreciated.

Janice

There have been a couple of threads on shimmergold already. The only other products (bronzers and FX) are repromotes that didn't impress most last time they were released. Refined Golden is IMO MAC's best bronzer.

Janice

I dunno, I think I was confusing people talking about moisture gleam with shimmergold?

mac_obsession

no we were talking about lady sol and sunshrine...
http://www.specktra.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5673

smiles.gif
HTH!

PnkCosmo

I just got Enriched Bronze today.

It's perfect for olive skintones.

I also couldn't resist the bronze packaging!!

aquend

So the bronzers aren't orangey this time? I passed on them because I'm afraid of all pressed bronzers.

Hmm... I might have to go check those out during lunch.

solardame

Quote:
Originally Posted by PnkCosmo
I just got Enriched Bronze today.

It's perfect for olive skintones.

I also couldn't resist the bronze packaging!!

So true, I love Enriched Bronze! This will sound silly, but I want to get a pouch to store it in. I'm afraid the pretty finish will get scratched or ruined.

aquend

Quote:
Originally Posted by solardame
So true, I love Enriched Bronze! This will sound silly, but I want to get a pouch to store it in. I'm afraid the pretty finish will get scratched or ruined.

LOL!! I keep all of my Adorn Palettes in their velvet pouches for that very reason. I'd be heart broken if they got scratched up.

Belladonnastrap

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquend
Quote:

LOL!! I keep all of my Adorn Palettes in their velvet pouches for that very reason. I'd be heart broken if they got scratched up.

Hehehe I thought I was the only one who did this! I have my Viva Glam palette from this past holiday still in its pouch
smiles.gif

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belladonnastrap
Quote:
Quote:

Hehehe I thought I was the only one who did this! I have my Viva Glam palette from this past holiday still in its pouch
smiles.gif

Heh Im the same way
oh.gif
ops: I keep everything in its own pouch if theres a chance of scratching or ruining it :X

MacLover

Quote:
So the bronzers aren't orangey this time? I passed on them because I'm afraid of all pressed bronzers.

Same reason why I passed on them.

Star

Both Refined Golden and Refined Matte Suntan turn orange on me in record time
ssad.gif

aquend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star
Both Refined Golden and Refined Matte Suntan turn orange on me in record time
ssad.gif

icon_eek.gif

Oh no. I don't want to turn orange. I wish bronzers didn't create this problem. I'll play with it this weekend and hope that I don't look like a carrot.

MACreation

Enriched bronze looked soo much better on me than refined golden, OMG.. WOW!! IT actually bronzed my skin without the "orange-y" look, i have olive undertones

Latest posts