Opinions on this site?

BellaItalia1969

Nay,nay,nay stay away....fakes galore !!!
My son has better brushes from ELC,to paint with than these crappy
th_LMAO.gif
brushes

starbucksmocha

Mac brushes don't come in sets like that... totally fake! Makes me
angry.gif
that they would try and screw people over like that!

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCollector
Hey! Did you hear?? Fake...
tong.gif

Lol Collector....
winks.gif
sometimes we have to shout very loud...gawd i hate these fake Mac and other fake makeup...my other fav makeup is B.Brown and Benefit and these are getting faked now more and more
angry.gif

What makes me mad is that some of the fake makeup which hails from China(please,please note IM not saying that chinese as a nation are horrid etc,ect)can practically anyold crap in it!My skin and my family skin is precious to me,why oh why people don't use their common sense...when purchasing too good to be true,it usually always is!I never forget the case where they faked babies milk
ssad.gif
!!
BBC NEWS | Asia-Pacific | China babies die 'from fake milk'

TheCollector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaItalia1969
What makes me mad is that some of the fake makeup which hails from China(please,please note IM not saying that chinese as a nation are horrid etc,ect)can practically anyold crap in it!My skin and my family skin is precious to me,why oh why people don't use their common sense...

That is exactly what scares the sh
censored.gif
t out of me too!!
th_mad0217.gif

I break out from well water!! And that would be the least of our problems...

gildedangel

Yes these are fake fake fake! I hate how google adsense allows this website to advertise through them, especially on youtube. You would think that google would have figured this out by now, I am sure that people complain....

Candy Christ

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1165Cheryl
Stay away, lol did you see their fake pigments too, so easy to spot!!

Don't they have some disgusting florescent orange one? It reminds me of highlighters mating with pigments.
throwup.gif