• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Opinions please :D

pumpkincat210

cute tutorial, i think the look came out very tropically, it is something i'd recreate. For constructive criticism, if you are going to play a song loop it or make sure that it is as long as the tutorial. Some of your words at the bottom were too small to see.
In my opinion, I'd rather here you talk during your tut than hear music, just because I like to hear other people's tips and their voice to go along with it. but other than those personal preferences I think you did a good job.
Oh and one last thing, your lighting was a little wonky and there were extra shadows. Try a light in front of you behind the camera, not blinding bright, but well enough to get rid of some of the shadows. Is this your first video tutorial? I haven't had the time to do one but it looks like fun!

SparklingWaves

Those colors are great. I adore your hair color. It's so pretty.

Oh, who makes that makeup brush? It looks like a must have item for me.
smiles.gif

keirii

i agree with pumpkincat about not being able to read the text/preferring to hear the person's voice. but aside from that, it was really cool, i'd definitely watch more.
smiles.gif

clamster

For CC I would say make the text a lot bigger, clip your hair away because it got in the way a few times, credit the song at the end, and say the brand of brush. Otherwise this is a really cute look! I am going to go try it..

kittycatliss

Thanks so much you guys sorry i didn't respond earlier i didn't think anyone would comment
greengrin.gif

I will take all the criticism definitely i had an issue with the text LOL i made it on my mac forgetting that the quality on there is much better before it is uploaded so the text was all blurry and i would talk but i have braces and yeah i hate them i might zoom in on my eyes so i can talk that should work
Thankyou so much <3
xxx

smellyocheese

great job! I really like the color combination. Um.. I would say clip your bangs to the side because sometimes it gets in the way and I couldn't see what your were doing. And the subtitles are too small to read for a few of the frames. Other than that, I liked it. It was brief and pretty. And you're really pretty too.

Cachica

I would really remove the hair. I'm sorry but it's bugging the crap out of me LOL

Great video otherwise!

Latest posts