Opinions Please :) (Pics included)

yur_babeydoll

Okay, so I have platinum blonde hair right now, but I'm not sure I like it anymore. My hair grows really fast and the roots are horrible yuk! Plus, a few family members and friends think it washes me out a bit. Anyways, I've had pretty much every hair colour and I just want your opinion on which you think looks best on me ...thx much!
smiles.gif

1. Platinum Blonde
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/j...E/Alyssa12.jpg
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/j.../Alyssa245.jpg

2. Light Brown
Alyssa17.jpg

3. Violet
Alyssa21.jpg

4. Dark Brown
Alyssa1115.jpg

lovelylass

Hello

You suit both colours but I prefer the dark hair - looks really healthy and really suits you.

Im blonde at minute but thinking of going back to my roots
yes.gif

lovelyweapon

I agree w/ glam8babe and not only that but it seems to match your exact eye color -- I think it looks beautiful!!

user79

I like the light or dark brown, i think the blonde looks really unnatural and unflattering with your complexion.

pumpkincat210

I like the light brown. dark blonde would look good too, but I do like the light blonde. I agree keeping the roots done is a hassle. What is your natural hair color?

yur_babeydoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
I like the light brown. dark blonde would look good too, but I do like the light blonde. I agree keeping the roots done is a hassle. What is your natural hair color?

My naturally hair color is dirty blonde...but with my hair so light it comes in looking like its black! I hate it lol.

AmberLilith

I think either the darker brown or the blonde (I voted dark brown)

Personally i find the mid range colours a bit too close to the colour of your face.. the first blonde pic is really pretty, the dark brown suits you. i think you'd also suit black or blue-black.
I am a bit biased though, i like black hair.

Edit: 'violet' would be a good idea if you chose a bright violet purple dye then dyed over the blonde so it was actually bright (eg a Manic panic or Directions dye)

yur_babeydoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberLilith
I think either the darker brown or the blonde (I voted dark brown)

Personally i find the mid range colours a bit too close to the colour of your face.. the first blonde pic is really pretty, the dark brown suits you. i think you'd also suit black or blue-black.
I am a bit biased though, i like black hair.

Edit: 'violet' would be a good idea if you chose a bright violet purple dye then dyed over the blonde so it was actually bright (eg a Manic panic or Directions dye)

Funny you say that ...I've always felt it was the same color of my face too ahaha and I'm like you I either like real light hair or dark dark hair lol.
tong.gif

AmberLilith

^ ^ I was hoping i wouldn't offend you -you did ask what we all thought.
I thought everyone would go for the light brown.
Let us know what you decide to do?