Optical blurring brush? yay or nay

infinitize

I have Marc jacobs face 2 brush right now, had Bobbi brown's full coverage brush but neither of them worked for my skin.
I'm trying to decide btw the optical blurring brush and Tarte's air brush finish bamboo foundation brush.

I use UD naked foundation, Chanel perfection lumiere, bobbi brown skin foundation, and Giorgio Armani foundations every now and then..
On Sephora website, people mentioned that the optical blurring brush is only good for liquidy foundations like the UD naked or YSL touche eclat..

any honest opinions would be more than appreciated!

phoebeloves

I use the UD optical blurring brush with my YSL touche éclat foundation and I find that it blends and buffs it into my skin like butter. Ive used MAC 109, 188, 187 and a couple of others and I prefer the UD brush. I do think its best for liquid, maybe cream but not powder. Hope this helps!

Sequinzombie

I love that brush I use it everyday at work and I have one at home and I've had it since it came out and it's in perfect condition. I love it!

Sequinzombie

I've tried the brush with nearly every foundation ulta sells. I can pick any brush I want to use and I love that one

mlijeko

I love this brush. It buffs my foundation perfectly into my skin. Every foundation I've tried worked except for the watery ones like Vitalumière Aqua (Chanel). :)

infinitize

Thank you :)

I was worried that its only going to work with liquidy foundations like UD naked or YSL touche eclat which I don't use for different reasons

lilybettie

I love it! I use this brush with all foundations. It blends Estée Lauder double wear fine, even though that is very thick! It's takes quite a bit of cleaning though!

ViolaS24

I'm a big fan of the brush, I use it for YSL Touche Eclat, llamasqua Skin Base and UD naked foundations. I feel like it's one of the better brushes out there and it always leaves an air brushed finish.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I'm late to respond but I LOVE this brush. I've used it with UD Naked Skin, Guerlain Lumière, YSL Touche Éclat and others. Gives a perfect, smooth finish. My only issue is that it takes a long time to dry when washed. Other than that, it's perfect. I use it every day.

Monsy

I adore this brush. I use it on every single client/customer I have to apply the foundation. It real blurs imperfections, gives very high medium coverage and blends so nicely. It works magic with any liquid foundation out there. Plust the price! You can't find better foundation brush out there for less money.

I have this brush and I use it every single day it is good for around the nose and under eyes for foundation
which I use mac studio fix nc30