Orange Anyone???

MissTT

I know, I know MAChostage
girlhaha.gif
I think my issue today was more about my outfit. Orange didn't seem right and I thought it was b/c my outfit was a cooler weather one.

maybeline46

I wore MAC's Style twice last week. It's the first time I recall being complemented on my blush. It gives a beautiful glow and I don't need to highlight with it. Not a blush I would have picked out on my own so I'm glad the MUA used it on me.
Do you ladies continue with orange blushes for Fall/Winter? I was reaching for orange today and somehow it didn't seem quite appropriate. I went with a dark berry instead.
I agree!!! Do you! Wear whatever you feel compelled to! I don't put my colors away based on seasons, I simply make them work! Maybe, add some golds to greens when I would normally add a bright yellow instead....make it work girly!

anne082

lipsticks
Chanel rouge allure 96 Excentrique
Lime crime my beautiful Rocket
MAC Saigon summer ,Booyah!!! ,Sail la vie ,Neon orange

Blushes
NARS Taj Mahal, Gina, Pierre Hardy Rotonde ,Turks n' Caicos multiple
Stila Gladiola
Chanel 76 Frivole
MAC Highland honey ,Optimistic orange

e/s
NYX Golden orange
Inglot 108R ,AMC51,S10
MAC Paparazz-she,Orange, Rule, Red Brick

sagehen

So, uh, speaking of orange...has anyone gotten and tried WTC from RiRi loves Fall yet and loved it?

maybeline46

So, uh, speaking of orange...has anyone gotten and tried WTC from RiRi loves Fall yet and loved it?
Mine should be here next week. I tried it on in the store and I loved it! I'm def gonna make it work for Fall. I can't be all dark plums and berries for the next few months...got switch it up!

mistress_murky

I picked up the pantone stuff from Sephora, and I used it... once. It looks awful on me. It's been sitting in my cupboard since I bought it. :(

sagehen

I want to add a couple more: Stila's Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Carina and Tesoro (Tesoro is billed as an orange red, but it is very far on the orange side of the orange-red spectrum, KWIM?) I have been neglecting these...I must rectify this. BTW...I use them as lip and cheek stains (tip from a Stila artist I met one day).

dreamlove

I just received my "who's that chick". I haven't tried it yet but the swatches I've seen (especially with different liners) look great

dreamlove

Sounds like noise didn't work for me but I like sushi kiss, tart & trendy, and tangerine dream from Mac's Orange collection

seebs08

Maybelline ColorSensational Vivids in Vibrant Mandarin is a really nice subtle orange! Not too bright and the formula is great!

Foxxydiva

I LOVE Orange but it doesn't always love me... Nars - Taj Mahal blush NYX - Cinnamon blush Mac - Morange lipstick with clear/gold gloss for shine!

trina11225

I agree!!! Do you! Wear whatever you feel compelled to! I don't put my colors away based on seasons, I simply make them work! Maybe, add some golds to greens when I would normally add a bright yellow instead....make it work girly!
me too, i wear what i feel like all year round

Isabella4

I've tried a bunch of different ones and I still continue to gravitate towards MAC Morange and MAC Saigon Summer

Debbs

Wow, there's a thread for everything ! Orange, corals and peach colors are my newest fascination (more so like recent obsession ) My local Mac counter gave me some recommendations today via telephone for a few lipglosses that I plan to try out soon. Ablaze lipgloss was not so kind to me I discovered months after purchase . I do wish I was around for Sock Hop lipgloss . A friend recently gave me her Modern Manderin blush. I got Taj Mahal and Exhibit A not too long ago . Can't wait for next Spring/Summer which tends to come a bit earlier in Florida! I stumbled on a stash of items in a blog sale today and got the whole lot as they were the right blend of HTF colors.

NYCBeautyJunkie

Sleek's Aruba blush (discontinued but now in a Sleek by 3 palette 'Pumpkin') is the absolute best orange blush I have ever come across. I love it to pieces and more.

I recently bought blushes from a brand called Face Stockholm, and they have a beautiful orange-terracotta blush called Sunset that just warms up dark complexions beautifully. Some other lovely orangey blushes are Chanel Frivole, Chanel Brume D' Or, Black Radiance Soft Honey.

sagehen

Sleek's Aruba blush (discontinued but now in a Sleek by 3 palette 'Pumpkin') is the absolute best orange blush I have ever come across. I love it to pieces and more. I recently bought blushes from a brand called Face Stockholm, and they have a beautiful orange-terracotta blush called Sunset that just warms up dark complexions beautifully. Some other lovely orangey blushes are Chanel Frivole, Chanel Brume D' Or, Black Radiance Soft Honey.
I am so mad Black Radiance dc'd their other blushes and replaced them with only three or four baked blushes. I missed out on most of the original blushes, and the color selection was so much better than the current lineup.

NYCBeautyJunkie

I am so mad Black Radiance dc'd their other blushes and replaced them with only three or four baked blushes. I missed out on most of the original blushes, and the color selection was so much better than the current lineup.
I completely agree! Nearly if not all of the old blush colors were wonderful, even the brown shade they had (Chocolate Truffle). It's beautiful for contouring darker skin.

MzBrownBeauty

Sleek's Aruba blush (discontinued but now in a Sleek by 3 palette 'Pumpkin') is the absolute best orange blush I have ever come across. I love it to pieces and more.

I recently bought blushes from a brand called Face Stockholm, and they have a beautiful orange-terracotta blush called Sunset that just warms up dark complexions beautifully. Some other lovely orangey blushes are Chanel Frivole, Chanel Brume D' Or, Black Radiance Soft Honey.

Yes! I own Aruba and love it! I also own Sleek Sahara which is a terracotta blush that looks fantastic on brown skin.

Black Radiance has or had (I'm not sure if it's been discontinued) named Toasted Almond that is so pretty. I completely forgot about owning this blush.

MzBrownBeauty

090c1a92_image.jpeg
Here are swatches (L to R) Sleek Sahara, Sleek Aruba, Black Radiance Toasted Almond I realized that I kind of piled the shades on there :eek:
160f3579_image.jpeg
Here they are blended out ....:clap:

Latest posts