Orange, CA Off 5th (The Block at the Orange)

sweetkiss

went today and didnt buy anything T_T

they had most of what cinful girl said. I didn't pay too much attention to the shadows since I wasn't really interested xD They had a few mineralized eyeshadows, bronze ccb, dazzlelash, brow lash(?), holiday mini lip glosses, holiday haute pigment set, heritage rouge pigment, some white pigment i forgot to look at the name, and one other pigment i cant remember, just a pinch gel blush, eversun blush, SFF in NW20, 3 quads (tempting, one with blueish gray colors, & can't remember the third one), volcanic ash exfoliator, the sets with the msf, blush, e/s and kabuki, lightful moisturizer thingy, charged water, rose blush thing, still a lot of naked honey stuff too (the salve, body wash, etc.), style warrior lipglass, dark violet liberty of london lipglass, morange lipstick, few lipsticks, lot of dazzleglasses, few dazzleglass creme, studio tint thingy i nvr saw before, brushes they had 189 ($28), 211, 181se, i think the 129 couldn't find the # from monogram, & one other brush 214 i think? they had some other stuff but not much :/ prolly hit up somewhere else soon >,<

XicanaQueen

Went on 10/12/2010

They didn't have many pigments. They still do have a lot of the Holiday 09 sets. I didn't see any MSFs which was the purpose of my visit. I did see Blush of Youth and Summer Rose. I had to do a quick 5 min shop since hubby was waiting. Will be going back in a couple of weeks. Hopefully they will have more items. Has anyone been to this CCO recently? If so what goodies do they have. T.I.A

Shayz00

I went last friday.. not a lot available.. The had both naked honey powders.. All the superglass's.. A few random dazzleglass cremes.. I got the perfectly unordinary dazzleglass creme.. a few pigmants.. universal mix and the other one that came out with all races/ages etc.. They also had a purple glitter one.. it was all glitter so maybe its a reflects? not sure.. i only skimmed ! lol.. they had soft force from style warriors.. the purple style warriors shadow.. dear cupcake.. dreammaker.. Shes a star lipglass.. Icescape lipglass.. naked honey salve.. and all the other naked honey stuff.. still had holiday pigment sets from last year.. under your spell mineralize shadow..take a hint tendertones.. sweet liasion shadow.. and a few more of those type of shadows.. cant remember the names.. not a lot of lipsticks.. there was a solar bits.. the bronze one.. all of the lipsticks and lipglasses from style warrios.. all of the warm and cozy shadow sticks.. i think there are 4 total.. there was also a mint green shadow stick, cant remember the name..

sweetkiss

I went yesterday.. and didn't look too deeply and kinda skimmed ! few superglasses.. dazzleglass cremes.. I bought right image cremesheen..
they had a ton of tartan tale eyeshadows, some mineralized eyeshadows (the 3 stripe one), they had a few peacocky eyeshadows. i bought tweet me & centre stage. the girl was really nice. they didn't have centre stage but i asked if they had it and then she looked for it. she said they're getting a new shipment soon
they had heartless lipstick from venomous villains and a a lipgloss too. a gloss from style warriors.. Icescape lipglass.. naked honey salve.. and all the other naked honey stuff.. still had holiday pigment sets from last year..
brush 189, 165, 129 mongram, spoolie brush

Merula

Just did a quick drop by today as I had a few errands to do. They have remodeled the whole area so it seems much larger and brighter. They have a lot of Gareth Pugh stuff - the makeup bag (52$), the eyeshadow creams, one lipstick and the lipglosses. They had some items from Ice Parade, Jeanius, Fashion Flower and of course, Tartan Tale. There are Pro Longwear lipsticks and a few Studio Fix Foundations as well and a few nail polishes but I didn't have time to check them all.

bulbasaur359

Went for the first time today. I got Sun Blonde e/s from Surf Baby, Shimmermoss from To the Beach, and Dame's Desire from Liberty of London. They had some Glitter and Ice stuff, they had some Gareth Pugh stuff, some Tartan Tale stuff, some of the Fashion Flower e/s's, some of the pro longwear e/s's, some of the mineralize e/s duos and a couple of the Quite Cute minerlize blushes. I wish I had money to buy more than I did lol.

OhSoJaded

Went for the first time today. I got Sun Blonde e/s from Surf Baby, Shimmermoss from To the Beach, and Dame's Desire from Liberty of London. They had some Glitter and Ice stuff, they had some Gareth Pugh stuff, some Tartan Tale stuff, some of the Fashion Flower e/s's, some of the pro longwear e/s's, some of the mineralize e/s duos and a couple of the Quite Cute minerlize blushes. I wish I had money to buy more than I did lol.
I'm glad you found it! I remember us chatting about this CCO months ago!

OhSoJaded

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Actually, bulbasaur, when you were at the CCO, did you happen to see any paint pots? TIA. [/FONT]

bulbasaur359

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Actually, bulbasaur, when you were at the CCO, did you happen to see any paint pots? TIA. [/FONT]
They had one from Glitter and Ice. I don't remember the shade. I want to say it was a darkish gray color. Looked kinda cool actually. They did have big bounce shadows with the paint pots.

prettygirl

I went here all the way from TX and was highly disappointed during Labor Day weekend. LOL. I was in the area for a wedding, hehe. I was expecting some deals & steals! Came out w/ VG Cindi lipglass.. and that was it.

I went a couple days ago and noticed that they have Pink Tea blush and Pink Popcorn lipstick :) They also have the Reel Sexy lipstick!

TheLadyDanger

I went a couple days ago and noticed that they have Pink Tea blush and Pink Popcorn lipstick :) They also have the Reel Sexy lipstick!

I was hoping to snag Reel Sexy, but they sold out by the time I stopped by last night!
thud.gif

Nonetheless, I saw Sail La Vie, Pink Popcorn, Smoked Purple, Viva Glam GaGa 2, a few Pro Longwear lipsticks, Mattene lipsticks and Slimshine lipsticks. This CCO is smaller so it still had some of the previous Holiday collection (I forgot the name, but it's the one with Johnny Weir), a few Chen Man products (pigments, nail polishes). The SA mentioned they get shipments at random once a month, but their location is expecting more from the Hey Sailor collection.

I bought Sail La Vie lipstick (they had a lot) and Rich Life pigment.