Orange EOTD

MACGoddess

EyeLook12.jpg

2_pink

Those are such pretty colors...i love milani shadows, but i didnt know prestige had really nice ones too.

MACGoddess

Honestly the CCB over the Paint helped stick the color on better... And guess what? I DIDN'T crease!! I think I will have to start using that more often and see what I think...

Turbokittykat

That's gorgeous. I'm confused though, because it looks like there are 4 colours and you've only listed 3. Is one of them the CCB without any shadow on top? I'd guess curry is the orange on the inner half of the lid, briquette is the dark greeny grey on the outer half of the lid and Classic Beige is the highlighter colour just under your brow? So what's the dark stormy grey/purpley colour between the two?

MACGoddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbokittykat
That's gorgeous. I'm confused though, because it looks like there are 4 colours and you've only listed 3. Is one of them the CCB without any shadow on top? I'd guess curry is the orange on the inner half of the lid, briquette is the dark greeny grey on the outer half of the lid and Classic Beige is the highlighter colour just under your brow? So what's the dark stormy grey/purpley colour between the two?

That is actually only the blending between the Briquette, Curry, and Classic Beige. I only used 3 colors and used the CCB as a base so you really don't see it at all...