Orange Motif

SonRisa

28.jpg

32.jpg

31.jpg

33.jpg

Eyes: Beiging as base, samoa silk in crease with 224 brush, Motif on middle of eyelid with 236 brush, Orange on outer and inner lid/crease wtih 224 brush, Motif on Browbone and inner eye with 225 and 236 brush. Foolish Me blush underneath lower lashes. Stubborn Brown lining upper waterline and Bountiful Brown lining lower waterline. All Black Fibre Rich mascara on lashes, Strut on brows. NW20 Select Moisture Cover concealer under eyes

Cheeks: Refined Golden with 168 to contour, Summer Lily blushcreme on apples of cheeks with 192 brush, Tahitian Sand Beauty Powder over with 187 brush. Motif dusted lightly on top with 225 brush.

Lips: Ola Mango! lipglass and Tangerina tasti

Miss_Behave

wow that's a great look, these colors are really flattering on you! And as much as I love you're bold, artistic and WOW looks, I really like seeing something softer like this on you once in a while
smiles.gif

oh and motif never looks like that one me, it's always more pink than yellow
ssad.gif

beautenoir

so summery and bright!...I love these colors with your cute little freckles(which I am so jealous of btw)!...you make me want to get strut...your brows are always perfect!

versace

im so jealous...i will never be able to loose my fotd virginity with you guys...you are so talented...

Jennifer Mcfly

I love orange, and you've given me another combo! I just love this look Risa!!! Gorgeous as usual. Ah, to have those freckles...

brandi

i LOVE it! i always think how these colors would look together and its beautifullll now i must try this!!!

simar

another fantastic look! the orangey colours look great on you
smiles.gif
i love ola mango lipglass!

Isis

You've just inspired me to break out the oranges & yellows tomorrow! Very beautiful!

hotti82

this is REALLY pretty. i can't wear orange well, but you look fantastic!! i have a request though; could you do a cat eye one day, I'd love to see that shape on you!!!

Latest posts