Orange Tangent

miz_becki

I really want a sample of this but I cant find it anywhere, its really hard because I live in the uk and we dont have MAC stores very commonly like over in the U.S. I tried e-bay but none on there does anybody have any suggestions because I thought you guys must go on alot of different make-up websites?

Sar

Quote:
Originally Posted by miz_becki
I really want a sample of this but I cant find it anywhere, its really hard because I live in the uk and we dont have MAC stores very commonly like over in the U.S. I tried e-bay but none on there does anybody have any suggestions because I thought you guys must go on alot of different make-up websites?

A lovely lady on these forums just suggested I get that,it was limited edition.
If I ever got one I could send you a sample if you don't find anybody else, but I live in the u.s.

irmati

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroni99
Have you tried swapping for it? I and a few others have it up for swap on MUA.

very good idea

user2

If you can't find it I can take a look at my local counter!
They just placed the whole C-Squeeze line with the regular e/s and had no real display for them so nobody noticed them!
If you can't find it at MUA, let me know and I'll call them!

xiahe

gloss.com has Orange Tangent on their site: http://www.gloss.com/mac/index.jsp?clickid=hmp_leftnav_img&n-state=http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/products/sp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID%3dCATEGORY15103%26PRODUCT_ID%3 dPROD1503~~shopping-cart-location!www.gloss.com~G!02246E462BBA!Sh8A6k4NYYzj ~~ws-nocache

idk if they ship to the UK, though. you could have someone purchase it for you then have them ship it to you...

you could always try eBay. or ask around for people that may want to swap.

aznsmurfy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairladyZ
Gloss.com doesn't ship to the UK.

I think it's on MAC's goodbye section of their website, maybe you can get someone to CP it from the website for ya
smiles.gif

Isis

Yupp it is! Just checked...I never look at that section. Good point about the CP though!

JesusShaves

c squeeze was in the selfridges... have you tried them?
i bought my orange tangent afew weeks ago

i noticed they had quite a few of them in the london one... i thought it wasnt much of a popular colour lols! I dont really like it.. but its for my orange family

JesusShaves

DSC00103.jpg

heres the best pic i could get of it... eh... i tried to take a quick pic of me wearing it (no base though) and it looks like NOTHING on me!
lols.. all the so called 'orange' was just washed out of it.. and it looked kinda whitish... maybe bad lighting and what nots... but it was FAR from orange worn on my skin...

i'd say it would really depend with skin tone for this e/s...