Orange vs Red

ladyx

Hi ladies!

I was playing around with my 88 pallet and this is what i came up with.

I used the Orange color and the red and black color from the 88 pallet
Gesso from mac and Phloof as a highlighter and false eyelashes ( im sorry this was my first time that i apply them so it isnt that perfect yet! )

Foto-8XUBWBSX.jpg

Foto-CSDWAIAE.jpg

Please let me know what you guys think of it
greengrin.gif
and check out my channel also for the tutorial
smiles.gif
YouTube - theartismakeup's Channel

ForgetRegret

Very pretty...and for your first time applying falsies, you did a hell of a job!
smiles.gif
A little tip to help you along; put a liquid or gel liner on your top lid before you add the falsies...(you can always thicken the line to blend the band in once they're set) it'll help camoflauge the band of the lashes a bit better, and also, make sure you put mascara on after the lashes have had time to set...it'll help blend your own lashes into the fake ones for a more seamless look.

ladyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgetRegret
Very pretty...and for your first time applying falsies, you did a hell of a job!
smiles.gif
A little tip to help you along; put a liquid or gel liner on your top lid before you add the falsies...(you can always thicken the line to blend the band in once they're set) it'll help camoflauge the band of the lashes a bit better, and also, make sure you put mascara on after the lashes have had time to set...it'll help blend your own lashes into the fake ones for a more seamless look.

thank you so much i really going to try out those great tips
greengrin.gif

Thank everyone
winkiss.gif

LMD84

this looks great and well done on the falsie aplication1 i assure you it's much better than what i can do!

Latest posts