Orange-y eyeshadow?

exodus

C-squeeze isn't coming to Australia (to my knowledge anyway, feel free to correct me!) so I'm looking for shades that are similar to Orange Tangent and Sunsplosion. Is Paradisco similar at all to Sunsplosion? And swatches would be reeeally appreciated
greengrin.gif
Thanks my beloved girlies! :loveya:

user2

Hi!

I took some swatches from some orange-y colors that I own...

CIMG1075.jpg

CIMG1070.jpg

From left to right: Coppering, Mythology, Orange Tangent, Sunplosion, Say Yeah, Paradisco, D'Bohemia
Above: Honey Lust

The closest to Orange Tangent is IMHO Honey Lust, it's a little bit darker that Orange Tangent! Say Yeah is similar as well!
Sunplosion is a little bit lighter and brighter than D'Bohemia and not as red as Coppering!

HTH!

mac_obsession

Id agree with paradisco and honey lust-which is browner, but used with an orange base can turn orange. Also amber lights tends to do that as well. Since you said c-squeeze isnt out that rules out orange tangent and sunsplosion. Is D'bohemia out? Thats a beautiful orange. Altho Sunsposion is everything D'bohemia isnt :\

Paradisco is really similar to D'bohemia, while Ive found nothing looks like orange tangent or sunspolision, If you were to grab say a shadestick in mangomix and use it with honey lust I think there would be a comparable look
smiles.gif

HTH!!

exodus

Thanks everyone, I feel better about not having them now lol. Will have to get myself a mangomix shadestick
winks.gif