Orange you glad to see me? - FOTD

mzcelaneous

You get it? Orange because of my eyeshadow
clap.gif
Ok. That's enough heh. I wasn't going to post a FOTD after viewing sexy momma DevinGirl's FOTD, but eh, why the heck not
winks.gif

Me and my dumb-looking expression.

Face: Refined enriched bronzer, Style blush
Eyes: Heat/Element mineralized e/s duo; Mango Mix s/s; Coppering e/s; Embarked e/s; Goldmine e/s; Shroom e/s
Lips: Sheena lip laquer; Lure-X l/g

I tried to do orange eyeshadow without it looking too intense. Did I pull it off well? I hope so.

Annnd a silly face for good measure.

DevinGirl

Oh you stop it!
blush-anim-cl.gif
This is awesome & I love it...it makes me think of a fuzzy navel winecooler. Or maybe I just feel like being a lush. At any rate it is absolutely gorgeous. YOU are gorgeous.

mzcelaneous

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamgrape1119
OMG! you are so gorgeous! tut please!

Thanks! I don't know about a tut. One day maybe. Those things are time consuming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinGirl
Oh you stop it!
blush-anim-cl.gif
This is awesome & I love it...it makes me think of a fuzzy navel winecooler. Or maybe I just feel like being a lush. At any rate it is absolutely gorgeous. YOU are gorgeous.

Oh girl, you're awesome
greengrin.gif
Thanks.

Mien

Very pretty! Orange looks great on your skintone. The pics look awesome too!

xkatietron

i HAVE to know what kind of camera you have. i have to. haha the focus is amazing and i need a new one for art school and this looks perfect!

you are BEAUTIFULLLLL by the way

garnetmoon

AMAZING!!!!....i've been wanting to do a orange look but not sure how to put one together. yours is the BEST i've seen...LOVE IT and thanks for the inspiration.

yummy411

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkatietron
i HAVE to know what kind of camera you have. i have to. haha the focus is amazing and i need a new one for art school and this looks perfect!

i second that!!! those shots are/ ... dare i say.. hot fire! please tell us what kind of cam you have!?

mzcelaneous

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkatietron

It's a Nikon D80. These shots were taken with the Nikkor 60mm f/2.8 lens; natural light HTH!