Orange!!!

DeyeAenE

orange tangent.rule.paradisco.powerpoint engraved

i love oranges.

orange2.jpg

aziajs

I wanted to get orange tangent but I never did. I really like your eyes. I love oranges too.

jess98765

ok then girl, break it -what's the story with your skin, and how can you get it picture perfect every time???? lol. i'm dying to have skin like yours!!

KJam

I love oranges for eyeshadow - so underated, but it really brightens up the face. You look lovely.

DeyeAenE

Quote:
Originally Posted by jess98765
ok then girl, break it -what's the story with your skin, and how can you get it picture perfect every time???? lol. i'm dying to have skin like yours!!

thanks girls and haha i really dont have any story.

ohnitapplebum

THIS IS GORGEOUS! Wow!!! I love the placement of all the colors! I'm Asian and I don't have a crease on my eyelids so when I use eyeshadow, it's very hard for me to break out of doing just the one wash. Would you happen to have a closed-eye photo of this look?

DeyeAenE

Quote:
Originally Posted by mel0622
oOoOo really pretty, hey is orange tangent lighter than orange?

thanks! i dont have orange but if your talking about rule, yes it is lighter

DeyeAenE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnitapplebum
THIS IS GORGEOUS! Wow!!! I love the placement of all the colors! I'm Asian and I don't have a crease on my eyelids so when I use eyeshadow, it's very hard for me to break out of doing just the one wash. Would you happen to have a closed-eye photo of this look?

macorange.jpg