Orange..

TheClara

Just a little look I did yesterday when I was going out to see some friends. Sorry, my hair is a bit messy..

Face: Laura Mercier Foundation Primer. Chanel Pro Lumiere foundation 10. Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage SC3 palette. Make Up For Ever HD powder. Nars Tuomota Multiple bronzer.

Eyes: MAC Painterly paint pot, MAC Awash eyeshadow, Givenchy Phenomen' Eyes mascara, false lashes (Do not remember brandor model..).

Cheeks: Nars Taj Mahal blush.

Lips: Make Up Store Read My Lips lipliner, YSL Rouge Pur No.21 lipstick.

commandolando

That's the perfect orange! I've been searching my stash for one..everything has been coming out too red on me (Sea Sheer, Fresh Salmon...) How do you like MUFE lipstick? I've never owned one...

katred

Specktra Bestie
Those colours REALLY work on you! Love the lips in particular, especially since I've ben trying more orange lately. I've always been scared off by that particular blush, but now you make me think that I should give it a try, since it looks so nice on your fair skin.

TheClara

Thanks for all the positive feedback I got for this post from you guys! Happy you like the look!

Those colours REALLY work on you! Love the lips in particular, especially since I've ben trying more orange lately. I've always been scared off by that particular blush, but now you make me think that I should give it a try, since it looks so nice on your fair skin.

Thank you! I think that blush works on both fair and darker skintones as long as you use it lightly on fair skin. It is really pigmented and petty easy to overdose. For me at least it has been a good addition to my kit since it looks just as good on me who is a NC15 at the moment as it looks on my friend who is a NC45. If you try it, I think you'll love it!