Orangey Redy Peach Eyeshadow?

theend

Can anyone recommend a mostly orange with a bit of red and peach eyeshadow by MAC? I'll be going to have a look tomorrow but recs would be helpful. I really don't like matte eyeshadows though. In the Uk if that makes a diff.

XsheXscreamsX

i would suggest something along the lines of sweeten up, but thats DC, sooo.... maybe paradisco or expensive pink. sunplosion is really great too, but that ones hard to come by also.
if you dont find too much at the store, maybe you can find some DC ones on here or ebay.

glittergoddess27

If you plan on buying it at a store then yeah,,, I think I have to second Expensive Pink and Paradisco. If your store had piggies,. check out Pink Bronze too,..

Glitziegal

Hmm orangey reds....that's a toughie.

Maybe check out Coppering that is a beautiful coppery orange. Peppier is an orangey/coral shade. You could possibly blend it with Full Flame (a pinky red)
I see you said you are in the UK. If you are shopping in London go to the Pro store which has a bigger choice, check out Ruby Red pigment, Pink Bronze pigment, and Electric Coral.
The pro store also has a pan eyeshadow called Red brick which has a description of orange red but it doesn't state the finish of it.

If you aren't going to the pro store you can still buy Pro products via MAC mail order which is based at the Pro store.

Also check out E-bay for pigment samples especially US sellers as they are so much cheaper. Pick up samples of Copper Sparkle, Pink Bronze, Ruby Red and Electric coral.

user79

Coppering e/s (more red toned)
Pink Bronze pigment
Expensive Pink e/s (peach-orange)

Tonitra

Coppering for a red-orange, and perhaps Expensive Pink or In Living Pink (LE) for a more peachy colour. Peppier is one of my current favourites and its a coral orange.

theend

Thanks everyone. Got a nice list of stuff to look at. Can anyone tell me what colour is under the eye in this pic? The bright organey colour? Is that Peppier?

user79

Peppier looked very much baby PINK when swatched on my hand, so it depends on the skintone, I guess. I'm an NC15.

Glitziegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by theend
Thanks everyone. Got a nice list of stuff to look at. Can anyone tell me what colour is under the eye in this pic? The bright organey colour? Is that Peppier?

That's a tough call, it could be Peppier or Full flame depending on how much they adjusted the contrast etc.

DaizyDeath

yeah i have to agree with the girls on here
coppering and peppier would probably be one of your best bets.

good luck

theend

Thanks everyone
smiles.gif
Went today - apprently that colour is peppier and full flame together. I ended up getting Full Flame (soooooo gorgeous) and also the mangomix shadestick, which when under full flame makes it more orange. Wearing it together now and love it
smiles.gif
Thanks everyone!

Latest posts