Orangish colors....

Green Eyes

I am doing hair and makeup for a 15year old girl for her Homecoming dance. She has bright blue eyes, blonde hair, and a tangerine/melon colored dress. My color thoughts for her eyes were some combination of pinkish oranges with a light highlighter (not too dramatic - she is pretty all by herself) - perhaps Paradisco, Say Yeah, Orb, Vellum, Sushi Flower, something in that range of combos...any other thoughts.

Definitely doing a test run the week before - any pic ideas or pictures that can be posted will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

pumpkincat210

Say, Yeah is awesome! I have problems with Paradisco and Sushi Flower showing up on my skin, of course its different for everyone. Did you try out Motif or Sunplosion and maybe orange tangent? Expensive pink is my favorite pink.

Green Eyes

ooohhh yes - MOTIF - i forgot about that one - thanks for your response - I have heard good things about Sunsplosion

MACgirl

paradisco is good to highlight since its very light, most oranges are, i would try sunspolision all over lid blended outwards on the crease and outer corner with copperring, line the top and bottom very thin with au contrair e/s or parfait amour e/s

kimmy

you might pick up some milani flare eyeshadow for lining, i think it would go just perfect with the colours so far mentioned...it's a darker orange but not too dark to distract from her. and then maybe some c-thru lipglass ;D

Green Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACgirl
paradisco is good to highlight since its very light, most oranges are, i would try sunspolision all over lid blended outwards on the crease and outer corner with copperring, line the top and bottom very thin with au contrair e/s or parfait amour e/s

Great description of how to apply it - thanks so much - I will defintely try that tomorrow for a test run - Sunplosion here i come (i already have the others)

Thanks so much!

OH NO - i just went on the website - is Sunplosion discontinued???? If so - what can i use as a replacement??? HELP - i really wanted that one!