organising in small spaces.

Vendetta

Okay...I have a lot of makeup (I have a post in the main Traincase forum), but right now it's sitting in various bags and boxes and tables and such...

For all you ladies that have a ton of makeup and live in places where space is limited (I live in a tiny condo)...how do you keep it organised in one place? What kinds of storage containers do you have and how do you arrange them?

I'm trying to find a way to get my vanity to where everything is around there...just not enough room. Meh.

Gisselle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta
Okay...I have a lot of makeup (I have a post in the main Traincase forum), but right now it's sitting in various bags and boxes and tables and such...

For all you ladies that have a ton of makeup and live in places where space is limited (I live in a tiny condo)...how do you keep it organised in one place? What kinds of storage containers do you have and how do you arrange them?

I'm trying to find a way to get my vanity to where everything is around there...just not enough room. Meh.

i would say the mac box 1.6 or the mac carry all, or both. thats what i use and it works great for me. (i live in a dorm, so i bet i have less space than you)

TIERAsta

my collection is not TOO big. i use my traincase to store my products. it's great b/c i can organize and whether i'm doing my makeup in the bedroom, bathroom, or wherever (it gets cramped sometimes, you know) ... it's all there together.

nagarpoe

until about two months or so ago, all the make up I own can fit into a small toiletries bag but I got quite a few free full size or same size make up items and brushes from a co-worker, which ignited my makeup addiction.......and now, I just bought a small train case where all my makeup items currently fit. I haven't even used some of the make up!!