Orgasm Multiple

greatscott2000

I was reading welovebeauty.com and they had attended an exclusive event where they shared that Nars will have the Multiple in Orgasm soon. I attached the clip.
clap.gif

jenii

Wow, I definitely wanna get that when it comes out. The powder version of Orgasm wasn't that great for me, but I think in Multiple form I'll like it a lot more.

Beauty Marked!

For some reason, I always thought of Portofino multiple as being very Orgasm-esque.
blush-anim-cl.gif
I'm looking forward to the O Multiple. :dance:

MAC_Pixie04

Which would be a more pink version of Mustique? I think that's silly, there's already a gloss and a blush, whats the point? I guess the cream formula is a little more forgiving to dry/aging skin, but I wish they'd come out with some different colors, not the same color over and over in different products.

wannabelyn

that's interesting! i feel like i want to buy it. i have portofino but seldom use it though maybe i'll stick to powder blushes.

I'm kind of excited for it, even though I agree that different colors would've been nice. I'm a slave to the blush and the gloss, however, and think it's cool that I could easily throw the multiple into my purse for touchups.

lacor

I think the multiple will be nice but I will probably stick to the powder blush. The multiples don't work well as blushes for me...the pores on my cheeks just don't respond well or something.

Kuuipo

I wonder how different it will be from Portifino....that's awful close to Orgasm. I don't think Orgasm would sell if it was called Peach. I think it only sells that well because it has a catchy name, there are far more universally flattering shades from Nars.

Love Always Ivy

anyone else not a fan of the fact that no one else gives the nars line any props aside from orgasm? i feel like everyone acts like orgasm is the only thing nars ever came out with of value and that doesnt do nars ANY justice.

Beauty Mark

Orgasm doesn't show up that well on me. I think Nars has so many great blushes that it's a shame that people get stuck on one color because of the name. However, kudos to their staff to think of names like that.

Latest posts