Original Green (frost)

1165Cheryl

I won a green today, I bidded on it to see if it was a fake. I won it for 18.07, lol. The seller also stoled another sellers picture so I contacted her to let her know. I'll let you all know what it looks like when I get it and attach a picture. I wanted to share this with you all because I thought it was so crazy, lol.

panda0410

LOL, love to see it
smiles.gif
It might be real, the batch code she had listed for that jar of green looked fine so you might have gotten lucky
winks.gif

1165Cheryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
LOL, love to see it
smiles.gif
It might be real, the batch code she had listed for that jar of green looked fine so you might have gotten lucky
winks.gif

GUESS WHAT!!! EBAY SALE CANCELLED THAT SALE AND MADE IT NULL/UN-VALID DUE TO SOMETHING ON THE SELLERS SIDE. ACOURSE THEY WOULDNT SAY WHY. THEY SAID I DIDNT NEED TO FINISH THE TRANSACTION BUT IT'S ALREADY PAID FOR!! AS YOU CAN SEE, LOL, I'M NOT TO HAPPY ABOUT THIS
ssad.gif
HOW TO I GO ABOUT GETTING A REFUND? I'VE NEVER HAD TO DO A REFUND IN THIS KIND OF SITUATION

MACATTAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1165Cheryl
GUESS WHAT!!! EBAY SALE CANCELLED THAT SALE AND MADE IT NULL/UN-VALID DUE TO SOMETHING ON THE SELLERS SIDE. ACOURSE THEY WOULDNT SAY WHY. THEY SAID I DIDNT NEED TO FINISH THE TRANSACTION BUT IT'S ALREADY PAID FOR!! AS YOU CAN SEE, LOL, I'M NOT TO HAPPY ABOUT THIS
ssad.gif
HOW TO I GO ABOUT GETTING A REFUND? I'VE NEVER HAD TO DO A REFUND IN THIS KIND OF SITUATION

They probably got reported for stealing pictures
smiles.gif
. You could do a few things: 1. Contact the seller and say that you received notice from Ebay that this was cancelled & you would like to be refunded right away. 2. Hope that this is a real pigment, and that you receive it. If not you can always open up a dispute. I'd contact the seller right away though & see if they can just refund you.

1165Cheryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
They probably got reported for stealing pictures
smiles.gif
. You could do a few things: 1. Contact the seller and say that you received notice from Ebay that this was cancelled & you would like to be refunded right away. 2. Hope that this is a real pigment, and that you receive it. If not you can always open up a dispute. I'd contact the seller right away though & see if they can just refund you.

I talked to the seller and her iems were taken down due to the pictures so she's mailing it out tomorrow. I'll let you all know when it gets here
smiles.gif

1165Cheryl

RIGHT ON, THE GREEN CAME AND THE JAR AND COLOR LOOK AUTHENTIC. THE COLOR MATCHES THE SAME SWATCH HERE ON SPECKTRA
smiles.gif
)) I'M SO GLAD....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1165Cheryl
I talked to the seller and her iems were taken down due to the pictures so she's mailing it out tomorrow. I'll let you all know when it gets here
smiles.gif

panda0410

thats great news!! and from what you have described to me I am sure its real - what a BARGAIN!!! Holy crap...LOL!
winks.gif

1165Cheryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
thats great news!! and from what you have described to me I am sure its real - what a BARGAIN!!! Holy crap...LOL!
winks.gif

HI!!!

I'VE BEEN WORRIED ABOUT YOU, I'M SO GLAD YOU WROTE
smiles.gif
ISNT THAT GREAT ABOUT THE GREEN, I WANTED TO DOUBLE CHECK WITH YOU FIRST. I DONT KNOW HOW TO PRICE IT THOUGH SINCE MY NEXT ONE WILL BE VERY EXPENSIVE. PM ME AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

dulcet

I'm trying to verify the batch number on my own jar of Green pigment, can you tell me what the one is that you knew was real?

panda0410

Batch codes are all different, I have had two green originals and both had different codes. Might be better if you post yours so we can tell you if it falls in the right time frame for that pigment.