ORIGINAL PRO Blue pigment?

jayne5787

I'm desperately looking for the original PRO d'cd version of Blue pigment. Does anyone know where I can get this?! I recently got a sample and I don't want to use it too much b/c it's so pretty! I also have a sample of Blue from the Rebel Rock collection, but the original is a little darker and it's a little more intense. SOO if anyone knows of a great dupe or where I can snag this from I'd love you forever! Thanks!

panda0410

Whatever you do dont touch ebay for this colour with a barge pole!! The Blue pigments on ebay atm are almost all fakes - the upside boxes are the big clue - stay away from them.

jayne5787

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
Whatever you do dont touch ebay for this colour with a barge pole!! The Blue pigments on ebay atm are almost all fakes - the upside boxes are the big clue - stay away from them.

oh lordy I actually looked this up on eBay and I thought the ones they had looked pretty fake
thmbdn.gif
it's a good thing I've been around here on Specktra reading up on how to spot fakes and to just be generally weary on buying things on there. Thanks for the head's up.

panda0410

try gbnf anyway - up until recently they did still have gold frost original, bright coral and forest green (full size) in stock. the gold and bright coral were also dcd before 2003
smiles.gif

jayne5787

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
try gbnf anyway - up until recently they did still have gold frost original, bright coral and forest green (full size) in stock. the gold and bright coral were also dcd before 2003
smiles.gif

I guess I'll go ahead and try that. *crosses fingers* Thanks, panda0410, you're always so helpful!