Originals Contest & New Years Eve FOTDS!!

Q o B

I know my sad little thread got bumped allll the way down, but I'll feel really bad if I dont at least thank the few folks that gave me some wonderful feedback... I got caught up doin some other stuff.....so..!!

Thank you!! Sorry I'm late, but thank you!!! I appreciate it, you guys always got something nice to say!!!
greengrin.gif

Q o B

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoto
Girl you look amazing and I just voted for you. Good Luck!

Thanks soooo much for helping me out..i don't think I'll make it. That girl in #1 is waay ahead, why she is winning I'll never figure out. I guess it was wrong to assume the contest is MAKEUP related....
winks.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARAHheartsMAC
I voted for you
smiles.gif
SO SO amazing you are so talented you deserve to win!!

Thanks soo much for your help, too. I hope I make it to at least 3rd..that would be just fine.
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundae
Your look is FABULOUS!!!! how do you get the colous to stand out so much? Your colours are so vivid

Thank you!! I pretty much always and only use beige-ing shadestick...which will not be around for very much longer. I'll never get over that. I bought my first paint pot today, so hopefully that'll work just the same. And other than that I guess I just pack on the color til its the way I want it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Pumpkin
You are absolutely amazing!!!
And I NEED to know how you do your brows! *loves them*

Well thank you!!
greengrin.gif
I made a tutorial a while ago on my brows and since I got into youtube I ended up just makin a "video" of the tutorial

here's the link if you're interested..It's got lashes first, but the brow one is right after it.
smiles.gif

YouTube - Lashes & Brow Tutorial!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyxystixx
OMG you're on Specktra??? YAY!!! I love your work!

oooh yessss..I loooove me some specktra!!!! I've been a member for a good while now..somethin like almost 3 years now. I love specktra.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
Looking gorgeous, as usual. =)

WHERE have you been?! busy I hope and not just NOT posting (on myspace)..you need to come back, like NOW!

RIGHT now. for serious.