Origins Out Of Trouble

luminious

This is a 10 minute mask that Origins makes and I started using it this week. They suggest you steam your face first, cleanse, lay the mask on thick, and sit with your feet up so I did it and the next day my skin showed a lot of improvement. I get acne so before I go to bed I dab some on my trouble spots and it really helps with pimples. I had a big one on my chin and overnight it was almost flat and by this morning 2 nights later it's gone. I think it's $18.50, but I wanted to suggest it to anyone with acne or problem skin all together. Plus the smell is great in my opinion. I almost fell asleep while waiting to take it off.

mspixieears

Sounds really nice! Is it a clay mask? What does it smell like? Origins is a bit overpriced here in Australia but some of their things are really nice.

luminious

smells kinda like noxema. very soothing. and its not clay.

"When skin is too-slick skin or when more pressing problems start to pop up, it’s Origins to the rescue to keep skin out of trouble. Nature’s trouble-shooters, including super-absorbent Zinc Oxide and Sulfur, calming Camphor plus skin-sloughing Salicylic Acid, rapidly respond to problem skin’s plight with a three-part plan - sop up oily-shine, slough off sticky, dead cells, and sweep away irksome debris. Together they steer skin clear of slippery situations, refine rough texture and pull the plug on troublemakers to oust potential outbursts."

llucidity

I have the OOT mask but I didn't know about the sit with your feet up thing. I should try it soon!