Origins product users please help me!

pinki3

Hi. I have mild acne and sensitive skin. My skin is prone to getting oily throughout the day if I don't use mineral makeup.

I've heard Origins checks & balances cleanser helped clear up acne on many people (reading reviews on MUA).

I was wondering if anyone uses this product? Also what origins moisturizer would you recommend me? Thank you.
smiles.gif

Dark_Phoenix

I use some of their shadows, Matte Scientist and Zero Oil (a mattifier that makes skin less shiny without using make-up).

Matte Scientist is really good if you have oily skin (mine's dry/sensitive, but I borrow it from my mom when I have a break out) it's really mattifiying. I like it because it helps speed up recovery and isn't super harsh (I think ProActiv is). I'd reccomend that.

I had a sample tube of this when my skin was at its worst. I went through a stage of having cystic acne on my cheeks and very spot prone over the rest of my t zone.

This facewash made my skin feel lovely and clean and tingly. It did not help at all with my spots though. It also leaves a tight feeling and ends up drying the skin out.

Dermalogica's special cleansing gel, is in my opinion the product that does everything that this origins one claims it will but fails. Cleans the oily areas properly, without drying out the already dry areas even more. I don't know if this actually cleared up my problem skin, I was using another product with it that I feel helped as well. My skin is completely clear now though and I never get spots. I would really recommend the dermalogica.

Latest posts