Origins!

baby_love

I want to know what everyones favorite Origins product is! I love Origins, but working underneath a complete and total BITCH sucked too much to justify me staying there. I think I just don't like working at Macy's, because Benefit didn't work out either.

my favorites are...

Modern Friction for the body
Modern Friction
A Perfect World body cream
Night A Mins

modern friction is totally awesome if anyone hasn't tried it yet!

also, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me, I know a lot of info on the products and now that I'm not working there, I don't have anyone to tell about the products haha, so if you were thinking of buying something and had questions, just ask me!!

dreamqueen

I love niteamins!!!!

I also adore the entire perfect world line.

thmbup.gif

DaizyDeath

i seriously love everything

the perfect world line is my favorite

but their masks work sooo well i cant live without them esp the black clay mask for black head and the out of trouble mask for tempermental skin days

poddygirl

Checks and Balances face wash is awesome! Great for combo/oily skin types. I've tried the mega mushroom serum by Dr. Weil for Origins and that was really nice as well.

miss_emc

I'm a huge fan of their illuminator 'Halo Effect', it's really natural and glowy without looking shiny and it smells divine!

kimmy

the only Origins product i ever had was Next of Skin (i think) foundation...and i loved it. the shade i had was a little orangey for me though. but it gave such good coverage!

NikkiHorror

I love Get Down and Checks & Balances face washes. Best EVER for Combo/Oily skins. Get Down is a deep pore, nitty gritty scrub-wash with white china clay so it SUPER purifies. I wash with that one at night to get all my makeup off! I use Checks & Balances in the morning because it's gentler and leaves your skin super soft and matte.

I also love the Modern Friction exfoliator. I use it 2x a week, just to remove surface cells.

A great toner is their Oil Refinery...It's a dual-phase, alcohol-free toner. You shake up the mattifying powder to mix with the liquid so it control oil all day.

The Matte Scientist is a great moisturizer. It strikes a balance between oil control and hydration. INGENIUS!
greengrin.gif

sigwing

I love their liquid foundation, "More Coverage," and have used it for years. It's a good price and I love the feel and smell of it! I also loved the "As good as it gets" mineral powder that they had out for a while, but it was before its time and got discontinued. I bet with maybe repackaging and rerelease it would sell better now that everyone wants "minerals." I mix it with foundation when I need a little more coverage or staying power & it's awesome, but I can't get it anymore!!!

I love their skin products, too.

tinkerbelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_emc
I'm a huge fan of their illuminator 'Halo Effect', it's really natural and glowy without looking shiny and it smells divine!

I have been tempted to try this. I have heard so many good things.

TISH1124

Checks and Balances face wash
and the entire Mega Mushroom Line...The face cream and Face Serum is the BEST!!

OfficerJenny

I Use and love:
Checks and Balances face wash
Modern Friction Face Exfoliator
United State Toner
Have a Nice Day Moisturizer
Halo Effect cheek highlighter thingy

I really wanted to tr Origins so I got their samples that they had a few weeks back, and the lady recommended A Perfect World line, and I didn't like it at all! The cleanser didn't make my skin feel any different or clean at all, the toner was pretty good but the moisturizer was so oily for my skin it felt like an oil slick. My skin is dry/combination, and it wasn't working for me. I broke out so bad. I have somewhat acne prone skin, getting a few blemishes around that time of the month. Any recommendations for me?

eye80

Never A Dull Moment® this is the only origin thing i have and i just luvvvvvv it, it makes ur skin glowwwllyyyy i use it once a week and thatssss it ....

Latest posts