Ornamentalism in the UK!!

user2

Ornamentalism is going crazy over here!!!

They put out the display the first thing Friday morning and I got there 15 minutes later to get my stuff!
I was there Saturday too and all e/s were sold out already!!!!!

Glitziegal

Anyone have a price for the Pearlizers? Please US and Uk prices if poss so I can decide whether to Ebay it, or go to a store/mail order.

Glitziegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikaru-chan
£10.50 for the Perlizers.

Wowser, I thought they would be at least £15.00.
So more added to my list then
smiles.gif
Thank you

poddygirl

Definitely £10.50 for the pearlizers 8) Made a 2nd trip to my fave counter today and bought a 2nd teal Treasures set as well as Pearlette, Luxuriate l/g and thyme eyekohl. Just had to have a backup of Rich Reserve! Lots of stock left at Brent Cross - but it *has* only been out 3 days lol

user2

Hey Glitziegal, did you read my post about Robbie??

Anyway...I spoke to another girl in another forum and she told me that they got a tiny delivery from the Pro Store and will get the full Ornamentalism stuff in the next days!

Turbokittykat

I think this has to be a first! Pearlizers are £10.50 here and $18.50 in the US, meaning that they are cheaper to buy here than in the US!!!!

Sushi_Flower

But are they worth getting..i want all 3 for no logical reason other than they're pretty to look at in the package!

Hikaru-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi_Flower
But are they worth getting..i want all 3 for no logical reason other than they're pretty to look at in the package!

Deffinitely a must have, this time round the Perlizers are really beautiful.

Hikaru-chan

I use my Perlizers on my cheeks but the new ones are such pretty versatile shades.
I've used Ever Opal on my cheeks and as an e/s and Opulent makes the perfect blusher, I haven't tried Pearlette yet.
The older ones from Belle Azure I use as highlighter as they give more of a glow than color.

Latest posts