Ornamentalism stuff showing up!!

canadiangirl_1117

Blue Absinthe, Wishful and Mystical Mist are up so far, under eyeshadows
greengrin.gif

Sensualize up now too!

moonrevel

Everything is up (but the holiday stuff says "Coming Soon")...you just have to click on the "Collections" menu on the top of the page, because it isn't in the menu yet!

glittergoddess27

LOL,. they used the Pearlizer description from Belle Azure,.. right now in the description it says,. "A micro-fine sheer frost pigment for face and eyes. What you apply to make skin shine and glitter with a super-pearlized radiance. Available in three limited life shades: Good as Gold, a sparkling gold shimmer; Hundred Degrees,...More" Wow they are in a hurry to get this stuff up. Aggh how will I live till Thursday,.. or actually I should be thinking how I will live after having spent at least $200.

CaliKris

CRAP and I get paid tomorrow!!! There goes this check! =] My son can eat Mac and cheese for a few weeks right? No biggie! =]

Tessigrl

Does anyone have actual pics of these items, not the kits but the e/s, blush and l/s and l/g???

user3

Hate when this happens! I tell myself No you don't like anything from this collection and as soon as it pops up on MAC I am like "Oh look at that!" ooohhh that is pretty!

I need to sit on my hands!

I want so much but by the time I am able to get it, it will all be gone.

foreveratorifan

well I already knew what I wanted and figure if I dont want something, I can alway sell it to someone on here or return it!

Got my order in already!
smiles.gif
I can't WAIT to get it....and now I have a HUGE Holiday order as well because I'm buying MAC for all my female family/friends for xmas gifts this year! So my Holiday order will be HUGE (plus I have to get some stuff for myself!)

pale blue

I ordered my stuff too...I can't wait to try Blue Absinthe
eyelove.gif

I wonder if Amex will call me to ask if my card was lost or stolen, between this and the Holiday palettes I'm spending a small fortune lol

Latest posts