Ostentatious, Delphic & New Weed combo as SHADOWS and liner

Colorqueen

It was too dark to get good photos Saturday, but here is what I got for you. I hope to take better photos in the future. In reality, the look is quite glowy and translucent- breathtaking.

These photos made the shadow colors look more stark than they really were on my skin. I still wanted to show you all the combination even though the photos are nowhere near what they could have been.
weeping.gif

People kept gasping that night. It was quite interesting- telling me how beautiful I looked (as compared to the *wow, nice makeup* comment could be- which is not a bad comment, it is just different
greengrin.gif
)

Ostentatious is the most beautiful fluidline- but I prefer to use it with New Weed and Delphic than alone as a liner for now. I just LOVE the translucence that the FL give when used as a shadow. :balloons:

EYES
Delphic FL
Ostentatious FL
Frostlite FL
New Weed FL as liner (and waterline)

FACE
Stereo Rose MSF
Shooting Star MSF

LIPS
Plastic Shine (DIOR) in Tender Beige (later that night I put on Spanish Fly from MAC with Tender Beige in the middle of the lip for a slightly more intense look)

Ostentatiousdelphicinsideup.jpg

ostentatiousdelphicoutsidedown.jpg

aziza

Just gorgeous! You do look beautful and so glowy. I love this look...very soft and gentle (does that make sense
lol.gif
) Oh yeah! I love the earrings...I'm an earring junkie.

MissLorsie

love it!!!

can i ask you a question... how many wigs do you own, i think itd be sooooo fun having a different hair colour for each day of the week...

i really love the shape you did for your eyeshadow for this FOTD

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissShiva
love it!!!

can i ask you a question... how many wigs do you own, i think itd be sooooo fun having a different hair colour for each day of the week...

i really love the shape you did for your eyeshadow for this FOTD

To be honest with you, I lost count at 50 wigs. I think I have between 60 and 70, but I am not positive.

It started about 10 years ago when someone burned my head with a perm.

Here is a detailed explanation in this thread from a few weeks ago....

http://www.specktra.net/showthread.p...highlight=wigs

I am thrilled with having all different hair. No longer do I worry about my hair when I am out, and in wintertime, I do not have to wear a hat- I already have one on!

No more flat hair from hats (used to be a horrible thing for me). Wigs are amazing. They are cool enough to wear in warm weather and warm enough to wear in cold weather.

Wearing them has completely opened up my world as a makeup artist and clothing designer. Now I can actually wear almost anything I want to wear and look good in it (well better than I used to anyway).

Like autumn or spring colors- I never used to look good in them, but I wanted to wear them- now I can. Just change my hair, makeup and such and off I go.

I am glad you like this eyeshadow combo- it is one of my very favorites. I love using Fluidlines as eyeshadows. I use them as shadows more than I use them as liners!

greengrin.gif

Latest posts