Ostentatious f/l won't stick

mymla

I recently bought ostentatious f/l and fell in love with it. Then I tried to use it on my waterline, but it just won't stick! I don't have this problem at all with my blacktrack (which is the only other f/l that I own). What am I supposed to do? It's so pretty and I want it on my waterline >_<

maxcat

Fluidlines aren't made for the waterline... They're not tested/approved for use there... so there's no "way" to get it to stick. Sorry I don't have better news.

notmyhand

Yeah very bad idea! Fluidlines in general are not tested for the waterline so technically you should not use any of them in that way but I use my mattes there and have not had a problem. However, ostentatious is one of the matellic ones meaning it has glitter in it. For that reason especially you should not use it on the waterline because your mucous membrane and your cornea + sharp little glitter particles = awful idea. Is it really worth scratching up your eye?

Hawkeye

Since I always buck the rules and do what i want to and dont listen to the warnings *hides in shame* Ostentatious is very sheer it didnt stick to mine either. It wasn't as good as black track.

Glitziegal

A lot of the newer Fluidlines, delineate, delphic, ostentacious I think are much more sheer, and much less pigmented. This could be why it soesn't show. I have heard a lot of people using ostentacious as a n eye shadow base. Maybe try using it like that
smiles.gif