Other Sites like Ebay??

MisaMayah

I'm having a big clearout of my clothes, shoes, cosmetics, jewellery..everything I can sell really to save for my wedding
yahoo.gif

Im so fed up of Ebay, the fees are just becoming ridiculous to me. I mean they charge for you to list, then they take a percentage off the final value when it sells AND Paypal take a cut too!!!

Does anyone know of similar sites where I can sell my stuff? I live in the UK btw.

I have looked a Gumtree also but it seems so disorganised to find & seel stuff on there.

Thank you!!

babiid0llox

I know I hate that too. I'm starting to use Oztion, except it's an Australian site and I don't know if that would be good for the UK
th_dunno.gif

AmberLilith

Someone mentioned Etsy to me. I've never looked at it so couldn't recommend either way. Apparently it's particularly geared towards people selling crafty stuff? I don't know, but thought i'd mention it in case it's useful for anyone???

Brittni

Etsy is more for homemade crafts and everything that is DIY. It's nothing like eBay. I would NOT suggest Etsy for you selling your random stuff. :thumbsdown: :shakeshead:

Craigslist would be a great idea though! It's free and you can post pictures. As for your cosmetics, they can always go on here.
lol.gif

Goodluck!

Xqueeze_me

OZtion is full of fake MAC pigments, eyeshadows, palettes, etc. :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by babiid0llox
I know I hate that too. I'm starting to use Oztion, except it's an Australian site and I don't know if that would be good for the UK
th_dunno.gif

HeavenLeiBlu

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberLilith
Someone mentioned Etsy to me. I've never looked at it so couldn't recommend either way. Apparently it's particularly geared towards people selling crafty stuff? I don't know, but thought i'd mention it in case it's useful for anyone???

I LOVE Etsy. It's geared towards handmade stuff, but you can sell vintage there, too.

captodometer

TradeMe is basically the New Zealand version of Ebay. You can also join if you live in Australia, but I don't think there are a lot of sales/shipping between the two countries.