Ouachita Parish - Louisiana or surrounding areas?

Kittie

Anyone around here?
smiles.gif
Heh I'm guessing this is a looooooooooooongshot.
lol.gif

toropcheh

I don't live there now, but I used to live in Baton Rouge... my mom still does, so whenever I visit her I'll come visit you too, and we can go shopping at MAC!
smiles.gif

Kittie

Ahh how great!
smiles.gif
The Shreveport counter and BR store are the only places I can think of that are anywhere near me.
ssad.gif

AND, I love the purple hippo! I do that dance around my house sometimes. heh heh

Kittie

Wow, there's lots of Louisiana people here (well, compared to other sites :p), but we're all spread apart! We ought to all meet up in one big city one weekend. Heh

MacLover

Wow! I didn't realize there were so many others in Louisiana on the Specktra Board. I moved from Baton Rouge to Alabama, but I still go back and shop and get my hair done in Baton Rouge. As a matter of fact, I will be there on Saturday March 11th. I will definitely be hitting up the MAC Store in the Mall of Louisiana!

lunarkiss

I'm from Alexandria, I live/go to school in Lafayette, and I visit family in Baton Rouge and Shreveport all the time ^_^

ExquisiteImages

I'm from New Orleans but because of Katrina, I've been over in Houston, TX, ever since. I'm moving back to New Orleans in a month or so, so if anyone would like to go shopping with me, I'll be happy
smiles.gif
. By the way, there's a freestanding store in BR at the Mall of LA? I never knew that. Oh, has anyone heard that there will either be a freestanding store or a MAC PRO store opening in November 2006 at the Lakeside Mall in New Orleans? I've heard that but dont' know if it's true. I hope so though
smiles.gif

MacLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExquisiteImages
I'm from New Orleans but because of Katrina, I've been over in Houston, TX, ever since. I'm moving back to New Orleans in a month or so, so if anyone would like to go shopping with me, I'll be happy
smiles.gif
. By the way, there's a freestanding store in BR at the Mall of LA? I never knew that. Oh, has anyone heard that there will either be a freestanding store or a MAC PRO store opening in November 2006 at the Lakeside Mall in New Orleans? I've heard that but dont' know if it's true. I hope so though
smiles.gif

I shop at the MAC store in Baton Rouge. I hope they put a MAC Pro Store in New Orleans! I will be making trips there while i'm in Baton Rouge!

ExquisiteImages

I hope they open the MAC Pro Store in New Orleans too. Maybe if they do, us girls can meet up and shop together! (Can't you tell I love shopping? haha)

ExquisiteImages

I just thought I'll share GREAT news with those around the New Orleans area. MAC Cosmetics freestanding store will be opening soon sometimes in November 2006 at the Lakeside Mall in Metairie. I am super excited!
smiles.gif

MiCHiE

OMG!!! I'm from NO, but I'm in Plano, TX. right now (since Katrina). I hope to return also. That is great news, Exquisite!!!

ExquisiteImages

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
OMG!!! I'm from NO, but I'm in Plano, TX. right now (since Katrina). I hope to return also. That is great news, Exquisite!!!

A few months ago I've heard people tell me about the new F/S that will be open at Lakeside, and I didn't really believe it (I don't believe in 'I heard this I heard that'). Now I found out that it will definitely be open because I saw it on the Lakeside Mall website. I just moved back to N.O. from Houston, TX. Maybe we can be shopping buddies when you return!
smiles.gif