Our engagement pics =)

Pei

Pei's ROM Photos!

1-2.jpg

2-2.jpg

3-2.jpg

4-1.jpg

Update updates!!!
I finally got the un-photoshopped version of our studio pics =)
With tonnes of pictures! (Out of the 172pics =D)

Lovely pics thanks to Santiago Wedding Studio, Photographer: Skyy
Skyy is a truly awesome photographer <3

Wedding.jpg

Wedding1.jpg

Wedding2.jpg

Wedding3.jpg

Wedding9.jpg

Wedding4.jpg

Wedding5.jpg

Wedding6.jpg

Wedding7.jpg

Wedding8.jpg

Vixen

These are too cute! I love your hair, it's so simple yet elegant. You're going to be one beautiful bride!
Congrats!!

Juneplum

awwww! pei u look beautiful!!!!!! congrats girl! i can't wait to see the wedding pics!!!
clapping.gif

knoxydoll

Congrats. And OMG the one of you two next to the blue wall is amazingly adorable. You guys look perfect together.

frocher

You make a beautiful couple, and your dress is gorgeous. These photos will make lovely memories for you.

Pei

Thank u ladies =)

My wedding studio pics will be ready at the end of aug, and customary wedding pics will be prolly ready end of the year as my customary is at Nov.

Will update this thread again!

sexypuma

Thank you for sharing with us. You guys look great together. I really like the last pic.
Thanks again.

Lissa

Congratulations to both of you! The photos are great. Love the dress! Oh, and that food....omg looks sooo nice!

RoseMe

Ohhhhh you two are such a beautiful and cute couple!!!!! Congratulations and best of luck on your wedding ceremony!!!! I can't wait to see your pics in the traditional Chinese qi-pao~!

ViV04

Congrats Pei!!!!! You two look so cute together! And you look sooooo beautiful!!! Keep us updated!

kimmy

pei you are simply too gorgeous. i love your dress, and your hair and just...everything!

Pei

My sincere thank u to all who had commented =)

I'm truly happy that u girlies appreciated the pics & the effort from the bridal helpers!