Outer V

kayluv

I really love how you gals define your outer V. For some reason I suck at this. It winds up looking like a big blob. I don't know if it is the brush I am using or what. Can someone share any tips or tricks that will help me in this area. I think I do everything else well but this part has stumped me.

Thanks.

Ithica

What i do is say I want a light colour/darker colour :

load the lighter colour and put it on the inner corner to middle, then load up your brush with the dark colour and apply it to the corners, blend using small circular motions. I use the mac 217 brush for this. Which one are you using? I guess it also dends on what shape you are aiming for. Ie if your going above the brow bone?

lethaldesign

If you really want to DEFINE your outer V or crease, try a pencil brush, like the 219. Its perfect for this kind of thing.

thelove4tequila

Quote:
Originally Posted by lethaldesign
If you really want to DEFINE your outer V or crease, try a pencil brush, like the 219. Its perfect for this kind of thing.

Completely agree! Sephora also has a great pencil brush which I use instead of the 219, but they are the same thing. Good luck!

MiCHiE

I agree. The 219 blended out by the 224, 217 or my new fave, NARS' #12 makes a heavenly outer V.

Latest posts