Outlet Haulin

talks

Went to the outlets on Sunday and spent the rest of my money. So I won't have gas for a bit, I can bike to work in the name of MAC right?
tong.gif
So this is what I got:
Chartru Paint
Velvet Moss es
Mink Pink es
Firespot es
charged water
heirlooms face brushes
From Coach:
umbrella <3
watermelon keychain-double <3
black/white signature wristlet
silver/khaki/toffee wristlet
Picture146.jpg

Zantedge

Great haul! I'm so jealous you were able to find Firespot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distinque
is Mink Pink a LE eyeshadow?

It was in the regular line but it's been discontinued.

talks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zantedge
Great haul! I'm so jealous you were able to find Firespot.

It was in the regular line but it's been discontinued.

I know!!! I kept seeing it on FOTD's and kicking myself for not getting it and when I saw it I almost fell over with excitement. I have yet to use it but cannot wait!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehannahband
I really like your heirlooms face brushes, I wish I would've been into make sooner so I could've gotten them

If there is a CCO near you I would def. pay a visit. These babies cost me $33USD and I think they retailed for $50 (?) when they were released. I'm trying to plan a second visit this weekend to get the eye set because its such a great deal!

Oh my gosh, firespot?! I'm so jealous.

Quick question about the charged water - if you've tried fix+ before, how does this compare?

fabulous haul
amuse.gif

thehannahband

Quote:
Originally Posted by talks
If there is a CCO near you I would def. pay a visit. These babies cost me $33USD and I think they retailed for $50 (?) when they were released. I'm trying to plan a second visit this weekend to get the eye set because its such a great deal!

I think I found one near me! I'm not sure if its actually a CCO though, so I might call before I waste gas going out there.

TDoll

Aren't CCO's the best!?! I recently purchased Firespot as well! (I posted my CCO haul too!) I'm addicted to them now...I feel like I have to check them all out now! You can find some serious treasures there...

talks

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizziefishie
Oh my gosh, firespot?! I'm so jealous.

Quick question about the charged water - if you've tried fix+ before, how does this compare?

fabulous haul
amuse.gif

I actually have not tried fix+, they did have them in the outlet and I was wondering the same thing but I saw that there was only one charged water left so I figured it was more popular/better liked and so I took it! Fantastic reasoning, right? lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehannahband
I think I found one near me! I'm not sure if its actually a CCO though, so I might call before I waste gas going out there.

Absolutely, gas prices are insane and even if they weren't you wouldn't want to waste your time if the place was not worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDoll
Aren't CCO's the best!?! I recently purchased Firespot as well! (I posted my CCO haul too!) I'm addicted to them now...I feel like I have to check them all out now! You can find some serious treasures there...

I know exactly what you mean, I always have some kind of anxiety every month wondering if they received any new goodies. I'm always so psyched to go and usually always score. I only wish it were a bit closer to me, but then I'd be there everyday and broke forever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephie Baby
Great haul!!! You're so lucky that you can go to the CCO. I haven't been to it yet. Which one did you go to?

Chicago Premium Outlets Mall in Aurora. If you can make it out to them, do so. If you do decide sometime to drive out you can probably give them a call and see if they have any new mac shipments before you drive all the way out though so as not to be dissappointed because sometimes things go so fast!

vcanady

CCO's are soo much fun...but quite dangerous for your wallet haha. Everythings cheaper but somehow its not hard to spend a fortune. Enjoy everything!!!

newagetomatoz

Fabulous hauling!! Don't you just love CCOs and outlets in general?
greengrin.gif
When I was last at my outlet, they actually had lines of people in those waiting line ropes to get it for Coach! I'm glad you had some amazing haulage!!! Enjoy!!
th_thstars.gif

panda0410

All this talk of CCOs makes me want to cry
ssad.gif
WE just dont have them here, BUT I am really pleased you found such great stuff!!! I am jelous of your Firespot too!
winks.gif