outrageous haul

mima

hi girls,

i finished my Master's thesis this month, and got a surprising amount of praise from my committee members about my paper after the defense exam, and so...to celebrate finally being done with graduate studies, i bought

ALL SIXTEEN OF THE SLIMSHINES.

i tested them all and three of the MAs crowded around as I did it, and while they liked some shades better than others, they all agreed that every single shade looked pretty darn good on me. and i couldn't decide which ones i wanted, and i love glossy lipstick so much, i went ahead and bought all of them. i also got flowerplay l/s from strange hybrid (i'm in love, it is such a lovely summery colour) and umm, i guess i won't be buying any lipstick for a while.

LOL

Moppit

Congratulations on completing your graduate studies. Wow all 16 Slimshines, that is exciting!

coachkitten

What a nice haul! Way to go on graduating!
smiles.gif

mima

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moppit
Congratulations on completing your graduate studies. Wow all 16 Slimshines, that is exciting!

haha, even my regular MAs were amazed that i was splurging so much.
smiles.gif

mima

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenityRaine
lol congrats..they should give you a display to hold them in

oh that's a great idea. i should have asked for that as my GWP LOL. actually, i have them all in a separate mini caboodles see through traincase

mima

Quote:
Originally Posted by mskitchmas
whoo hoo! good for you! congrats!

thanks so much
smiles.gif
i feel pretty happy.

resin

wow that is fantastic! congratulations!!! i'm still working on my bachelor's but i have 14 classes to go until i get my degree. that's awesome you got all the slimshines!! do you have a picture of them?!

mima

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
Wow! Congratulations on getting your masters, enjoy the lipsticks!

thanks so much! so far i've opened eight of them and love urgent and pleasing the most.

mima

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
What a nice haul! Way to go on graduating!
smiles.gif

hey thanks! i was all finished on may 7 but i actually graduate on june 15, so i guess another haul is in order then!

Latest posts