"Overshadowed" shadow??

ledonatella

Ok, I just bought off ebay (from a very good seller) a shadow called Overshadowed and for the life of me, I can't figure out what it is. Her description was of a frost that looks like the twillight. Sounded good and me being impulsive I just bought it (there was no pic. BTW)...and I was thinking if anyone knows if it might be a working title of an existing or not yet released color, LMK. It didn't say marked sample but she does always have new colors and stuff early from different brands too not just MAC so I'm thinking it could be something not out yet. Or it could be somehting already out and I'm a dork and just can't think of it. I know I could email her but I figured hey I'd just ask y'all first cause I trust you guys
smiles.gif

Lalli

I checked the MAC site but i cant see an e/s called "Overshadowed" email and ask her..

ledonatella

There was no pic....yeah I guess I'm gonna have to email her, I just hate emailing people, I don't know why. I'll update when I get an answear!

badpenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledonatella
Ok, I just bought off ebay (from a very good seller) a shadow called Overshadowed and for the life of me, I can't figure out what it is. Her description was of a frost that looks like the twillight. Sounded good and me being impulsive I just bought it (there was no pic. BTW)...and I was thinking if anyone knows if it might be a working title of an existing or not yet released color, LMK. It didn't say marked sample but she does always have new colors and stuff early from different brands too not just MAC so I'm thinking it could be something not out yet. Or it could be somehting already out and I'm a dork and just can't think of it. I know I could email her but I figured hey I'd just ask y'all first cause I trust you guys
smiles.gif

I bought Tendermetal from the same seller...it'll be interesting to see what we get, eh?

ledonatella

Yeah, maybe it's Fountainbleau cause there is a generic pic from mac.com with a blue shadow on it. I hope not cause I hate that color!