"Oxiclean" man Billy Mays dies at 50

xsnowwhite

infomercials won't ever be the same...this is sad, there have been so many deaths recently!
ssad.gif

yodagirl

Thats so sad
ssad.gif
Even though his voice annoyed the heck out of me, I still bought everything he presented....RIP Billy

yodagirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsnowwhite
infomercials won't ever be the same...this is sad, there have been so many deaths recently!
ssad.gif

So true
ssad.gif
He was one of a kind

luvsic

I am so sad about this...first MJ and Farrah, and now Billy Mays? For some reason I feel even more sad about the death of Billy Mays than any of the other recent ones...it's just so shocking and surreal. Like snowwhite said, infomercials will never be the same without him

:'(

luhly4

Yet again passing at a young age.

"Police said Mays told his wife he didn't feel well when he went to bed Saturday night. Earlier in the day, he said he was hit on the head when his airliner had a rough landing at Tampa Bay's airport."

I wonder if this had anything to do with it.
R.I.P

MissResha

man, those billy mays commercials scare the shit outta me. they must record them at some super high ass volume because whenever they come on, they are like 6x's louder.

with that said, nobody is going to sell as greatly as he did. he was truly the best. because his loud ass was effective. i have almost everything he pimped on tv and i love it LOL

RIP Billy!!!!!!!!! (gotta use a lot of exclamation marks for him)

NernersHuman

Quote:
Originally Posted by luhly4
Yet again passing at a young age.

"Police said Mays told his wife he didn't feel well when he went to bed Saturday night. Earlier in the day, he said he was hit on the head when his airliner had a rough landing at Tampa Bay's airport."

I wonder if this had anything to do with it.
R.I.P

Yeah, I was wondering if he had an undiagnosed head injury.

RIP Billy. Too young to go.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

who is going to advertise Hercules hooks?! Orange Glow?! Kaboom!? who!?!?!?

No one can do it like billy mays.

No one! not even the sham wow guy.

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxAxC-_ATTACK
who is going to advertise Hercules hooks?! Orange Glow?! Kaboom!? who!?!?!?

No one can do it like billy mays.

No one! not even the sham wow guy.

True. RIP Billy Mays. Really unsettling how many deaths have taken place lately.

Side note - the sham wow guy kind of creeps me out.

chocolategoddes

this came out of no where. it's sooo sad!

i prefered him to the sham wow guy, he reminds me of what santa claus would look like if he was middle aged.
ssad.gif

ForgetRegret

And Billy Mays didn't go around punching prostitutes.
I'm just sayin'...

ssad.gif
I was so sad when I heard this...it was more upsetting than any of the other deaths recently, because it was so unexpected and random...this sucks. It comes in 3s, right..? Well this is number 5, so who's number 6????

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Thousands of people die every day.

They just aren't famous enough to make the news.

Just saying.

This death however did surprise me the most.. as he seemed to be healthy, and he didn't do it to himself.

Latest posts