Paint Pot Soft Ochre?

pinklips1207

hey dolls, i just recently purshased soft ochre paint pot...just wanted to know your opinion on this product?

iluvmac

I like it as a base, but ONLY for NC/C complexions: if you're a NW, it'll look chalky on you (in this case, Painterly is the one to pick). It's very yellow-based.

foxyqt

i love Soft Ochre! i agree with iluvmac, it is very yellow-based and suits NC complexions better (im NC 20/25).. i like to use it as a base all over my lid to neutralize the color and hide any discolorations.. its perfect for that!

elektra513

I just bought this yesterday as well. Cannot wait to use it
smiles.gif

anshu7

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyqt
i love Soft Ochre! i agree with iluvmac, it is very yellow-based and suits NC complexions better (im NC 20/25).. i like to use it as a base all over my lid to neutralize the color and hide any discolorations.. its perfect for that!

iagree.gif
my thoughts exactly!

pinklips1207

Quote:
Originally Posted by elektra513
I just bought this yesterday as well. Cannot wait to use it
smiles.gif

i love it ladies!!!
thmbup.gif
i have been using it everyday. i was using layin low for awhile and now i'm so into soft ochre!!!

Soft Oche! OMG! i love this item. I love to use it as a highlight under the brow and also use it on my lid and then blend with a nice matte eyeshadow like cork which is one of my staples or maybe hadnwritten a matte2 eyeshadow.. but soft oche is def a must. I LOVE IT!

sherox

I'm NC45 and I looove it! I switch back between that and painterly but I found that Soft Ochre brings out the colors a lot more on me.

pinklips1207

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherox
I'm NC45 and I looove it! I switch back between that and painterly but I found that Soft Ochre brings out the colors a lot more on me.

you got that right!
yes.gif

Latest posts