Paint Pots pulling away from edge

LMD84

it just means that it is drying out. so you will find it starts getting a bit harder to work with. personally i only have one that is starting to pull away like that - otherworldly from the mcqueen collection so it is the oldest one i have. some people spray it with fix+ to make it moist again but personally i'm not fussed with that.

ashleydenise

I assumed that's all it was but since some of my older ones are fine and the only one doing it was my painterly it kinda confused me. Thanks for the info =]
it just means that it is drying out. so you will find it starts getting a bit harder to work with. personally i only have one that is starting to pull away like that - otherworldly from the mcqueen collection so it is the oldest one i have. some people spray it with fix+ to make it moist again but personally i'm not fussed with that.

erine1881

its just the nature of the product. make sure the lid is on tight. the more you open it, the more it gets exposed to air, and it will start to dry a bit, and pull away from the sides.

Nzsallyb

my painterly does this too, but it still works just as fine as the day i bought it (ive had it since paint pots were 1st released!)