paint strokes... now with (some) swatches

mac_obsession

Im hoping in the next week to swatch them. I am getting my 8 year old off to school tomorrow so hopefully Ill have some free time!!

gardenxmacabre

paint strokes... anyone have pictures?

just curious if anyone has pictures or knows where there are any pictures of what the new paints look like when applied, be it on eyes or wherever. i'm wondering about stilife, chiaroscuro, and deep shadow in particular.

thanks!

martygreene

Pictures would be wonderful indeed. I'd like to get swatches of these to add to the precautions list.

mspixieears

There is a thread about this already; mac_obsession said she'd get swatches when she had the time to put them up. If you do a search it should come up?

mspixieears

Whoops, sorry, I'm not entirely sure what I meant by the reply above: anyway, this is a post in the hope that the lovely mac_obsession will see this and please post 'real-life' swatches of the new paints! Pretty please! We await with bated breath...

Jude

I just got four of em and I can submit some pics when i get home from work today, if the lovely MO hasnt already.

faithhopelove24

Quote:
Originally Posted by gardenxmacabre
just curious if anyone has pictures or knows where there are any pictures of what the new paints look like when applied, be it on eyes or wherever. i'm wondering about stilife, chiaroscuro, and deep shadow in particular.

thanks!

this is deep shadow on the outer corners of my lid.
rhondaspics041.jpg

user4

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithhopelove24
this is deep shadow on the outer corners of my lid.

that is a gorgeous picture!!!

Shoe Crazy

Anyone have a picture of Stilife paint? I came very close to ordering it just now on the website and I saved it for later...

Sushi_Flower

Does nobody on this site have colour swatches of the new paints on skin yet? I would've thought people on this site would have had them up before you could've said Paints!
smiles.gif

Jude

Paint Strokes Swatches

I didn't get all of them but here are some pics of the ones that I did get them. I hope they are useful
smiles.gif

rofl.gif

Picture%201023.jpg

Jude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloriamgo
Is deep shadow a brown or dark plum color??

It is more Brown on me. It is like Root CCB but matte.

veilchen

thanks so much for posting the pic! I can't wait till they're available here - the natural coloured paints are so awesome and seem so versatile!

Shoe Crazy

Thanks so much for posting the pictures that helps so much! Stilife in the picture looks more pink than peach-ish I may have to re-think that one.

PrettyKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by DopeSickGirl
I didn't get all of them but here are some pics of the ones that I did get them. I hope they are useful
smiles.gif

rofl.gif

Picture%201023.jpg

So pretty!! I though Sublime Nature would be too dark for me.... but it look just okay on your hand!! And now I want Magrittes... Grrrr, I also want Chiaroscuro and Base Light.

You, YOU!! Enabler!!!