PAINTERLY, IN 3D, SMOKE SIGNALS, and BLUE STORM!!!! FALL 2007

BloodMittens

My birthday is coming up, so my man ish buying the eyeshadows of these collections for me. I'm feeling some of the Kohl Powers... not too much though because I only wear black eyeliner... hmmm.

The Quads look fun, especially Gentle Fume Eyes, Smoking Eyes looks too brown for me. I read it's not THAT brown... but I don't wear brown... but I guess for collection purposes I really want these two quads.

I really like the Blue Storm nail polishes!!! Don't they look like fun!? I'm definately going to get those, I love blue! Also the lipglosses look really interesting. I'll have to check these out before I buy them. Hopefully if I ask the right people I'll get these two collections without having to pay a penny.

I love burfdays
greengrin.gif

AppleDiva

I did not get anything from this collection. I already have Silver Fog from the Spring Backstage 2007, plus I have Satin Taupe, Carbon, ShowStopper, and the rest looks blah to me. I am not into lip stuff. I have neutral stuff to last awhile.

Is it just me, or showstopper looks lighter than it was when it came out with diana ross quad? in my diana eyes 2 quad, showstopper is a super dark gray based brown, and on the pics i've seen here from this time's quad it looks a chocolatey dark brown... someone help me out here, can someone compare?
TIA

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by firemagician
Is it just me, or showstopper looks lighter than it was when it came out with diana ross quad? in my diana eyes 2 quad, showstopper is a super dark gray based brown, and on the pics i've seen here from this time's quad it looks a chocolatey dark brown... someone help me out here, can someone compare?
TIA

both of my showstoppers are the same, from diana ross and smoke signals. there is nothing different.