PAINTERLY, IN 3D, SMOKE SIGNALS, and BLUE STORM!!!! FALL 2007

Re: MAC - Blue Storm - August 07

oh and -
bluestorm_shadows.jpg

From - http://www.cosmoty.de

thewickedstyle

Who is getting both quads? I'm very cool toned and I'm slightly worried that the brown one is going to end up too warm IRL. From the pics though, I want both of them! Thoughts?

Winthrop44

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewickedstyle
Who is getting both quads? I'm very cool toned and I'm slightly worried that the brown one is going to end up too warm IRL. From the pics though, I want both of them! Thoughts?

There really isn't a "brown" one. I think it looks more brown in the pic than it will IRL. Here are the descriptions:

Gentle Fume Eyes x 4 (LE)
Rondelle - Light silver with white pearl (frost) (repromote Danse '06)
Carbon - Intense black (Matte) (perm)
Gentle Fume - Mid tone grey with silver pearl (velvet)
Waft - Deep blue grey (matte)

Smoking Eyes x 4 (LE)
Next to Nothing - Cream white with pink pearl (frost)
Smoking - Black with gold pearl (velvet)
Showstopper - Muted grey (matte) (repromote Icon: Diana Ross '05)
Satin Taupe - Taupe brown with silvery bronze shimmer (Frost) (perm)

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winthrop44
There really isn't a "brown" one. I think it looks more brown in the pic than it will IRL.

I agree. I think if it did look as brown in real life as it does in the pics, I would probably get it. Especially in the most recent pics, the darkest shade in the "brown" quad looks really brown when in the earlier pics, it was obviously black with gold sparkle. Actually, I am glad cause I really don't feel the need to buy either of them which leaves more money for Blue Storm and the lip stuff from Smoke Signals.

suggrr

The Smoking Eyes quad did look a bit brown, but I didn't actually pick it up and examine it. At least it did look brown versus the Gentle Fume Eyes quad! If I didn't already have sorta similar stuff to the latter one, I might think about it.

i'm hyperventilating. blue storm looks amazing!!! and also most lippies od the smoke signals collection.... there goes my next paycheck... so much for saving for my car.

AlliSwan

Re: MAC - Blue Storm - August 07

Not sure if these follow the above rules/criteria, so please delete if necessary. Pics borrowed from ebay auctions.

Stormwatch
bb3d_1.JPG

Cumulus
db42_1.JPG

toxik

Re: MAC - Smoke Signals - August 07

736762.JPG

736758.JPG

736757.JPG

promo pics. i edited them because they had some words at the sides. thus explains the "reduced size" pencil, lol.

SELFstyled

Well after passing up Rushmetal, Flashtronic and In 3D, I'm definitely excited about Smoke Signals! Will probably pick up both quads & the pigments.
greengrin.gif

toxik

it is kind of nude but have very slight whitish/pinkish pearl colour in it. reminds me of Mouthwatering l/g from Sweetie Cake collection.