PAINTERLY, IN 3D, SMOKE SIGNALS, and BLUE STORM!!!! FALL 2007

Are the lipglass pencils going to be skinny like the regular lipliners or fatter like that link to the sephora lipgloss pencils?

amy04

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandMantas
Most of these sounds positively amazing, but 3d sounds really disappointing to me from the descriptions. Maybe they'll be more exciting in person, but Algorithm is the only one I'm even slightly interested in. They could have promoted a few more darker colors too!

They're AMAZING! Truly! RACY 3D GLASS... YOU ALL NEED IT..

I bought WONDERSHINE today, it's beautiful.. they're all great, truly, and I don't get giddy about lip products usually.

The lipglass pencils are AWESOME. They're creamy and smooth and shiny, and have great color pay off. ROSEBOUND and PLUM MATE were my choices of the day but it was so hard to narrow it down to two. Will definitely be heading back later tonight! :p

amy04

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianadisaster
Are the lipglass pencils going to be skinny like the regular lipliners or fatter like that link to the sephora lipgloss pencils?

They are the size of normal lip liners. I posted pictures in the In 3D swatches thread. They're great!

They handle of the 3D glasses resembles a CD if that makes any sense.. in the pictures, the flash will make it look like a huge rainbow of colors but in real life/without flash, it looks like the underside of a CD.

The color pay off is GREAT, so much better than I expected! I said it before.. I'll say it again... RACY 3D GLASS IS THE WAY OF THE FUTURE. Even me, Mrs. Neutral, is itching to get this.. can't believe I passed it up first time around. Will swatch it / post pictures when I get home tonight.

The orange one (can't remember the name..) is ORANGE. Love it! The pearl-ish one has beautiful color reflects.

I hope you guys love 'em.. I DO!

tsukiyomi

Smoke Signals and Blue Storm - OMFG! I neeeeed them all.
greengrin.gif

allan_willb

we also have fall trend bags comming out soon! they look like flat sacks with jacuard print all over in colors...a nice blue set too!

styrch

Quote:
This guy on youtube went to MAC Update and kinda talked about what 3D glass is...personally from his description and enthusiasm about it, I'm excited about it...but I'm excited about all the collections that are coming out. The only about the video is that it cut out right after he talked about 3D so he didn't get to post a video talking about everything. But anyhoo, here's the link to his video about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3y3ijWQaEw

It figures I would click on this link and it's already been removed by the user. Guess the MAC men in Black got to him.

lian_qiu

Got some bad news...According to the reviews on MUA, Painterly (the beige shade) doesn't last when used as a base. One reviewer said it lasted 5 hours on her before it started to crease, the other one said it creased after only 2 hours.

Looks like I'm sticking with the tube paints.

lianna

For those who've seen the paint pots, do you think they can double up as eyeliners, sort of like fluidlines? Especially the darker colours
smiles.gif

AlliSwan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lian_qiu
Got some bad news...According to the reviews on MUA, Painterly (the beige shade) doesn't last when used as a base. One reviewer said it lasted 5 hours on her before it started to crease, the other one said it creased after only 2 hours.

I have to strongly disagree! I am a paint FANATIC and have gone through several tubes of both Bare Canvas and Untitled paint. The first day I used Painterly, I think I might have put it on a bit thick, and it was blotchy toward the end of the day (but only I could tell). I've started applying it with the 217 and haven't touched my paint tubes since. It never creases on me!

MAC_Whore

Agreed. Painterly doesn't budge on me either. I use it on my lids and paint/blend in a line under my brows (at the brow bone)to enhance a smoother brow line. I love it.

FacesbyNiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by lian_qiu

You can only truely know how well something works for you until YOU try it. Everyone's skin is so different.

Sophia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by FacesbyNiki
You can only truely know how well something works for you until YOU try it. Everyone's skin is so different.

I totally agree, because everyone kept saying how amazing Mac Bare Canvas paint is, so I bought it and never make my e/s last more than 3 hours!! Nothing beats my UDPP!!

Mien

Just noticed Painterly and In 3D are online @ maccosmetics.com
The promo pic of Painterly is amazing!!