paintpot/chromaline storage

Miss_Jackie

What do you fellow mac addicts put your paintpots or chromalines in? I currently have them in a sterlite plastic drawer but they are all just floating around in there and it drives me nuts. Anyone have a good idea of how to keep them nicer in the drawer? Ive seen ice cube trays but the ice cube tray I have is to small? is there such a thing as a big ice cube tray?

thanks Jackie

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Jackie
What do you fellow mac addicts put your paintpots or chromalines in? I currently have them in a sterlite plastic drawer but they are all just floating around in there and it drives me nuts. Anyone have a good idea of how to keep them nicer in the drawer? Ive seen ice cube trays but the ice cube tray I have is to small? is there such a thing as a big ice cube tray?

thanks Jackie

I have mine upside down in a two drawers of an Ikea thingy that is no longer produced. I was going to suggest the ice cube trays; I plan on "upgrading" to ice cube trays at some point. I am sure there are large ones. Just try Dollar General, Dollar Tree, Family Dollar or Walmart. Another idea is a cutlery tray. I have one made my Rubbermaid that has four narrow rows that are all the same size. I use it for MES and it would also work really well for Paint Pots and such. And because they bottom is rubberized, they don't slide around. You could also use a 3' plastic tray (look in the Kitchen Organization section of Walmart or the any cheap dollar store). It's a tad wide, but they won't move too much, and you can line the tray with cabinet sheets to minimize movement. HTH!

Latest posts