Paintpot half wild and hyperviolet - any ideas

LoopyLoo

Any combo ideas anyone, what should I put in the crease please? - I'm completely lost, having only used delf paintpot before. I'm white and have green eyes and dark burgundy hair
pompom.gif

Feel like I've wasted my money as I dont know what to do with them - thanks in anticipation :)

Copperhead

I'm sure someone here will have a few ideas but if not, try doing a live chat with MAC over at their website. They probably have a few ideas as well. Good luck!

aradhana

i'm interested to hear the suggestions as well, as i have yet to use those two! they are sitting unopened still....

PixieDancer

Some ideas I've picked up from other posts for Half Wild PP:

Half Wild PP under Violet Pigment
Half Wild PP w/ Mineral Mode & Rare Find (Semi-Precious)
Half Wild PP w/ Satellite Dreams
Half Wild PP w/ Contrast in crease
Half Wild PP w/ Pink Pearl Pigment

I haven't used mine yet either. But I jotted these ideas down when I came across them for reference.
Sorry, I don't have Hyperviolet PP.

PinkBasset

I saw a look on one of the MA's at my counter, and she had combined Hyperviolet with silver. It was stunning! It made me buy Hyperviolet, I was set to skip it at first. So, Hyperviolet on the outer part of the lid, and some silver shade (Electra for example) on inner. The same idea with gold/bronze/copper would be beautiful too! Makes a great smokey eye. :) Or you could put Hyperviolet all over the lid and some neutral shade in the crease, like Soft Brown/Wedge/Cork etc.