Paints drying out?

me_jelly

Just wondering, how long do the paints tend to stay fresh and creamy inside the tube if it's sealed (i.e. haven't poked the hole yet). I have an extra that probably won't get used until 1-2 years from now (a little goes a long way!) lol. TIA!

sleepyhead

if it's never been opened, it should be fine. a lot of the paints from the stores may sit on the shelf for over a year. sometimes the product close to the opening might dry up a bit, but the rest of the tube will still be creamy and smooth. try not to keep creamy product for too long though (product hygiene/safety)

glam8babe

ive had mine since may and its fine! i dont use it often though probably once every 2 weeks but im gunna switch to the paint pots because they look soo much better and easier to use

lola336

i have paints that are 3-4years old. as long as u keep them well closed then it wont dry out. they are a pain to use as sometimes they gush out of the container..so the new paint pots are a good alternative. but the paints are better for travel since the paint pots are so bulky. if u havent even poked the hole then it should be good for a really long time.

Latest posts