Pale girls....blush recs?

SnowWhiteQueen

Hey! I'm an NW15 and I was hoping someone could help me out with both warm and cool toned MAC blush recs! I'm looking for a good pink one and a good peach-beige, mostly. Thank you!

cynpat2000

My fave blushes are Milani pink craze and Luminous. Im NW15 and the blushes are discontinued in the stores but you can still get them at bestbeautyonline.com . I wear one of the two everyday.

cno64

I'm NW15 but fearless and possessing of a good brush. For a good pink,I like "Dollymix,"which terrifies many. "Don't Be Shy," from the Barbie collection, is a good true light pink.
However, I really love the way "Dollymix" has got just a tiny touch of warmth to it; just enough to keep it from being too "blue."
I can't advise on peaches, since I don't wear those, but "Coygirl" and "Breath of Plum" are two terrific rose shades.
"Breezy" is a fantastic berry, if you like that color.

noteventherain

I'm an NC/NW15 (lol I can go either way) and I loveeeee Well Dressed (best true baby pink blush MAC makes IMO), Sunbasque, Springsheen, Tempting, and Strada (for contouring).

My loves/babies are the blushcremes though. . . I use them daily. I've almost quit using powder blushes completely, or I use powder over the blushcreme. They're awesome
greengrin.gif

Holly

I'm NW15, and I love using Don't be Shy from the Barbie collection, Orgasm blush by NARS, Glissade MSF, and Shimpagne MSF

ThiicknSeskii

i love Tenderling its kind of a peach beige pink? :confused:
I'm much lighter then nw15 and i do have to build it up a fair bit to show up.

redambition

nc15 here... i like tenderling a lot. it's a light beigey-pink colour that's buildable, with no shimmer.

i also have dollymix, peaches (which i don't use too often) and blushcremes in sweet william and blossoming (both awesome!)

chillipea

I have to admit I don't have any MAC blushes (ducks for cover) but I regularly us Stila convertible colour in Lilliam and Givenchy prism blush in Pop Candy. Sometimes I use Bare Minerals Glee very lightly.
I'm an NW15 btw.

LindseySullivan

I'm a NW15/20 depending on how much sun I get.

I love peachykeen, dollymix (looks bright but is sheer), pink swoon, don't be shy (Barbie) and blushbaby (found that I have 4 of these! - good contour)

I also have taupe, style, fab, brit wit, sweet william, breath of plum, coppertone, desirous, and a few others I can't remember off the top of my head but the first ones are more pale. The sheertone seem to look the best...