palettes for Milani eyeshadows?

kimmy

i need a palette (the more pan spaces, the better) that will fit Milani pots. i have a whole bunch of the little compacts and i rarely use them, but i want to keep them a part of my toteable collection. as much as i love packaging, i hate to depot them, but there's just not enough room for all those little compacts! does anyone know any palettes (hopefully that i could find at a drugstore for relatively cheap)?

xiahe

milani pans fit into MAC palettes.

if you're looking for other palettes, try e.l.f. compacts...they're only a $1 /ea. if you're lucky you might be able to find that stuff @ target but if not, you can order those compacts off of their website.

ladybugz07

MAC, e.l.f., Cover Girl & Japonesque palettes all work for depotted Milani e/s. Japonesque also has one that works for depotted Milani blush.
smiles.gif

k_im

awesome ^^ do they have those at target? i know they had some other elf stuff there the last time i was around

Ms. Z

I purchased all this stuff at a Beauty Supply Store for a total of $9.75; I had never seen E.L.F. products before. The empty palettes are exactly the same size as the ones by MAC.

kimmy

i've never seen ELF anywhere...i'm definately gonna order some offline though
smiles.gif
i have a bazillion little Milani shadows just sitting around in a little purse hahaha i feel bad having spent all that money on them and never using them...
ssad.gif

Latest posts